Here's an army I rigged up for the fourth battle of our campaign in our store:

HQ:
Warboss Narzod w/Big Choppa, Attack Squig, Cybork Body, ‘Eavy Armour = 95pts
Big Mek Shuvwazza w/Shock Attack Gun, Cybork Body = 105pts
Elites:
15 Lootas = 150pts
15 Lootas = 150pts
Troops:
30 Ork Shoota Boyz w/3 Rokkit Launchas, 1 Nob w/PK, Bosspole, ‘Eavy Armour =255pts
30 Ork Shoota Boyz w/1 Big Shoota, 2Rokkit Launchas, 1 Nob w/PK, Bosspole, ‘Eavy Armour = 250pts
Da Kraken Deff Dread w/2 Dreadnought CC Weapons, armour plates = 115pts
10 Nobz w/’Eavy Armour, Stikkbombz, Cybork Bodies, 1 Waaagh! Banner, 1 Bosspole, 2 Powerklaws, 3 Big Choppas, 1 Painboy = 425pts Battlewagon w/Deff Rolla, Red Paint, Grot Riggers, Armour Plates, Wreckin Ball, Boarding Plank, Grabbin’ Klaw, Zzap Gun = 165pts
Fast Attack:
2 Warbuggies w/TL Rokkit Launchas, Red Paint = 80pts
1 Deff Kopta w/TL Rokkit Launchas = 45pts
1 Deff Kopta w/TL Rokkit Launchas = 45pts
Heavy:
Looted Wagon w/Boom Gun, ‘ard Case, Armour Plates = 120pts

When I playtested it last night against DA I wrecked them. All they had left on the board was 3 5 man tac squads at 3, 2 and 2 marines left respectively, 3 out of 6 Terminators and an immobilized Land Raider. Any thoughts on the list are greatly appreciated.

·
LO Zealot
1,568 Posts
You have some incorrect point costs...

15 Lootas are 225, not 150. This x2.
Looted Wagon with boom gun, 'ard case, and armour plates is 125, not 120.
Can the Pain Boy have the 'eavy armor or is that just for plain nobz? That squad might be a couple points less if you cannot.

Either way, you're at least 150 points over.

And the Deff Dread is heavy, not troops... not that it changes anything but its deployment timing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would take the bosspole out of one of the 30 boy mobs and use the points to give your warboss plain mega armour:

Warboss
mega armour(PK and TL shoota
100pts

otherwise apart from you going a hundred points over its seems okay

·
Skeletor=Pimp.
996 Posts
You have some incorrect point costs...

15 Lootas are 225, not 150. This x2.
Looted Wagon with boom gun, 'ard case, and armour plates is 125, not 120.
Can the Pain Boy have the 'eavy armor or is that just for plain nobz? That squad might be a couple points less if you cannot.

Either way, you're at least 150 points over.

And the Deff Dread is heavy, not troops... not that it changes anything but its deployment timing.

If you take a Mek as an HQ choice you are allowed one Deff Dred as a core troop. List needs some help though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.