Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a new 2000pt list that I have created. I've designed it to be fast moving, hard hitting and challenging to use (I like the challenge of using a new style of play.) ;)

Arch Agasho

Lord of Chaos- Mark of Chaos Undivided, Berserker Sword, Enchanted Shield, Chaos armour, Gaze of the Gods, Chaos dragon.

Yaga Deathbringer

Exalted Champion of Chaos- Mark of Chaos Undivided, Sword of Battle, Shield, Chaos Armour, Helm of Many Eyes, Daemonic Steed.

Asta Khan

Sorcerer od Chaos- Handweapon, Chaos Armour, Extra Level, 2 Dispell Scrolls, Barded Chaos Steed.

The Wheels of Temptation

Chariot of Chaos- Crew have mark of Slaanesh, halberds and heavy armour. Chariot is scythed and pulled by two barded chaos steeds.

The Wheels of Pleasure

Chariot of Chaos- Crew have mark of Slaanesh, halberds and heavy armour. Chariot is scythed and pulled by two barded chaos steeds.

The Wheels of Pain

The Scions of Kell

6 Chosen Knights of Chaos- Mark of Chaos Undivided, Handweapons, Shields, Chaos armour, Barded chaos steeds, Full command with Flesh Banner.

The Feral

5 Hounds of Chaos-

The Savage

5 Hounds of Chaos-

The Unchained

5 Hounds of Chaos-

The Hunters

6 Furies of Chaos-

Let me know what you think.

JvK :happy:

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Nice overall, although the extra Lv on the Sorc is a waste. Also, Fleshbanner, Its not that brilliant. Non of the Chaos Banners are. Drop that and the Knights Standard, and make the whole list Slanneshi.
Then get in one or two Slanneshi Spawns.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.