Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, this is the list I've come up with. I'm aware that the lone wolves probably aren't the most competitive things ever, but I really like using them (the mark of the wulfen guy I'm yet to build, I just want an excuse to make and field something crazy). The runepriests only have equipment other than the Terminator Armour to differ their wargear, I'm keen to field a couple of these guys, just a shame they can't both have JoTWW and Living Lightning!

HQ Logan Grimnar an-undisclosed-number-of-points

HQ Rune Priest Terminator Armour, Chooser of the Slain 130pts

HQ Rune Priest Terminator Armour, Meltabombs 125pts

Elites: Lone Wolf Terminator Armour, Mark of the Wulfen, Combi flamer 65pts

Elites: Lone Wolf Terminator Armour, Chainfist & Storm Shield 85pts

Elites: Lone Wolf Terminator Armour, Frost Blade Storm Shield 80pts

Troops 5 Wolf Guard Terminators 4 Powerfists 1 Cyclone , 1 Frost Blade 245pts

Troops 5 Wolf Guard Terminators 4 Powerfists 1 Assault Cannon, 1 Frost Blade 245pts

Troops 5 Wolf Guard Terminators 3 Powerfists 1 Heavy Flamer, 1 Chainfist, 1 set of Wolf Claws 230pts

Troops 5 Wolf Guard Terminators 4 Powerfists 1 Assault Cannon, 1 Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield 265pts

Troops 5 Wolf Guard Terminators 3 Powerfists 1 Cyclone , 1 Chainfist, 1 set of Wolf Claws 255pts

C&C?

·
Registered
286 Posts
I would mix up the weapon load outs in the Wolf Guard a bit more. Why all the powerfists? they are expensive, and the power weapons they come with strike at initaitive also a single wolf claw is half as many points as a powerfists. I think as long as you have one or two chain or power fists per squad to take care of tanks or MC's that should be fine. Also consider putting a storm shield in to allocate high ap shots too. If you are going to take drop pods then think about adding combi-weapons. Also I would think about giving the Lone Wolves some wolf companions, good to allocate wounds on to when you get hit by a lasscannon. Hope that was some help.

cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts