Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats happen, im relatively new to dark elves and I realy like the manticore and alot of units idea. Not such a big fan of shooting so my list reflects it. I appreciate any comments/suggestions, thx.

beastmaster-242
hand weapon, lance
light armour, sea dragon cloak
manticore

sorceress-170
hand weapon
lv 2 sorceress, wand of kharaidon

sorceress-150
hand weapon
lv 2 sorceress, darkstar cloak

warriors*20-175
hand weapon, light armour, spears
shields, standard, musician

warriors*20-175
shields, standard, musician

warriors*16-133
shields, standard

dark riders*5-127
hand weapons, light armour, spears
crossbows, musician

dark riders*5-127
hand weapons, light armour, spears
crossbows, musician

executioners*12-181
great weapon, heavy armour
standard, master, warbanner

shades*6-84
hand weapon, crossbows

cold one riders*6-236
hand weapon, lance, heavy armour, shield
standard, standard of slaughter, musician

bolt throwers*2-200
hand weapons, light armour

i feel this list has high manuverability(mounted units), hard hitting units(manitcore, cold one knights), and enough units to tacticly manuvere better than my opponent. Do you think this is competetivly sound? It may lack some range, but I think the number of units will make up for it, and there is always the shades, riders and bolt throwers. Both mages will use dark magic, I see them being used more offensively than defensively so I kitted them out with offensive goodness.

total of 2000/2000pts
casting dice-7+(+1 to casting)
dispel dice-4

·
Registered
139 Posts
that would make your army very strike heavy but crap against army's like undead, depends what you intend on using the list for. It's realy up to you, which units do you like more? and also killing blow is quite the leader scarer if you know what i mean. Personally, with all the other infantry in your army i'd say chariots =P, but i do love the excecusioner minis's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.