Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was inspired to come up with a fast moving HOC list and I decided on this as I have just finished painting a chaos lord on a chaos dragon and I want to use him.

Yurin Fellblade

Chaos Lord- Mark of Chaos undivided, Sword of Might, Chaos armour, Enchanted Shield, Gaze of the Gods, Chaos Dragon.

Asta Khan

Chaos Sorcerer- Mark of Chaos undivided, Handweapon, Chaos armour, Extra level, 2 Dispell Scrolls, Barded chaos steed.

Pustus

Chaos Sorcerer- Mark of Nurgle, Handweapon, Chaos armour, Extra level, Power Stones, Chariot of Chaos.

Wheels of Decay

Chariot of Chaos- Crew have mark of Nurgle, handweapons, halberds and heavy armour. Chariot is scythed and pulled by 2 chaos steeds.

Wheels of Entropy

Chariot of Chaos- Crew have mark of Nurgle, handweapons, halberds and heavy armour. Chariot is scythed and pulled by 2 chaos steeds.

Knights of the Hound

6 Chosen knights of Chaos- Mark of Khorne, Handweapons, Chaos armour, Shields, Barded chaos steeds, Full command, Banner of Rage.

The Savagers

6 Hounds of Chaos- Teeth and Claws

The Seekers

The Hunters

The Summoned

6 Furies of Chaos- Teeth and Claws

JvK :happy:

Total 1999pts

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Overall i like it. Not too sure about the MoN on the Sorc or Chariots, its kinda expensive and i dont think the Nurgle Lore will be that great for you considering you only have 2 Casters. Also im not a fan of Power Stones either, though the 2 Scrolls are probably a good idea.

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I prefer the mark of Nurgle to be honest as the modeling oportunities are pretty good however the mark of slaanesh could be just as funs I imagine. I have yet to build the chariots as yet but we shall see. I have made a few changes to the list so let me know what you think. 8Y

Yurin Fellblade

Chaos Lord- Mark of Chaos undivided, Sword of Might, Chaos armour, Enchanted Shield, Gaze of the Gods, Chaos Dragon.

Asta Khan

Chaos Sorcerer- Mark of Chaos undivided, Handweapon, Chaos armour, Extra level, 2 Dispell Scrolls, Barded chaos steed.

Vexra the Perverted

Chaos Sorcerer- Mark of Slaanesh, Handweapon, Chaos armour, Extra level, Power Stones, Chariot of Chaos.

Wheels of Pleasure

Wheels of Pain

Knights of the Hound

6 Chosen knights of Chaos- Mark of Khorne, Handweapons, Chaos armour, Shields, Barded chaos steeds, Full command, Banner of Rage.

The Savagers

7 Hounds of Chaos- Teeth and Claws

The Seekers

The Hunters

The Summoned

6 Furies of Chaos- Teeth and Claws

Total 2000pts

JvK :happy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.