- full command
- banner of barrows

19 Grave Gaurd (vampire lord here)
- full command
- royal std of strigos

6 Black Knights

3 Fell bats

This comes to 2000pts on the dot

Its a small elite infantry army, and with 2 grave gaurd units in the centre it should be a tough nut to crack. There is a strong magic phase with 11pd and 2 bound spells so the unit of skeletons should get to a respectible size quickly providing there not blown away 1st turn. The wight king is one hell of a tough hero who will be rather difficult to kill, the armours drawbacks are negated with a great weapon and banner of barrows, aswel as the helm of commandment.

This is just an experiment list so what do you guys think of it?

·
Now 17% more helpful
2,247 Posts
This looks like quite a fun elite army to make and play, but you need to change the vampire, as he has 2 enchanted items, and is therefore illegal.

I am still reading through the book, so will post more opinions when I have designed my army :p

ninja out

·
I have a cunning plan
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn your right, it was late when I wrote this it must of completely slipped my mind.

I could either swap the talisman for a nightmare for the extra movement though m6 could be enough for him, as i just want him to sulk around out of sight giving his ws to a unit of grave guard and keeping there strength up with magic, and aiding combat if necessary.

Or I could give talisman to the lord just to make him a bit more versatile?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.