multi-tracker
target lock
flechette discharger
decoy launchers

1997pts 76 models 6 tanks

·
Shrubs for the Blood God
1,150 Posts
I would personally drop the flechet's off the tanks.

See if you can't scrounge enough points to make that deathrain a team leader and replace the flamer with something better and give him a HW Multi.

A very solid list, you definetly have good numbers and a lot of mobile firepower. Good job.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hq 1 shas’o 121
helios 6 config
tl plasma rifle
fusion blaster
hw multi-tracker

elite 1 shas'ui team leader 76

tl missilepod
burst cannon

hw multitracker

elite 2 shas’ui 130
fireknife config
missile pod
plasma rifle
multi-tracker

elite stealth team 180
6 shas’ui
burst cannons

troop firewarriors 225
11 shas’la
1 shas’ui
12 pulse rifles
devilfish
multi-tracker
decoy launchers

troop firewarriors 225
11 shas’la
1 shas’ui
12 pulse rifles
devilfish
multi-tracker
decoy launchers

troop firewarriors 225
11 shas’la
1 shas’ui
12 pulse rifles
devilfish
multi-tracker
decoy launchers

troop kroot carnivore squad 119
13 kroot carnivores
1 kroot shaper
kroot rifles

fast attack gun drone squadron 84
7 gun drones
tl pulse carbines

fast attack pathfinder team 179
6 shas’la
1 shas’ui
pulse carbines
devilfish
decoy launchers

heavy support monat broad side 75
1 shas’ui
railguns
sms
multitracker

heavy support hammerhead gunship 180
1 railhead
railgun
sms
multi-tracker
target lock
decoy launchers

heavy support hammerhead gunship 180
1 railhead
railgun
sms
multi-tracker
target lock
decoy launchers

1999pts 75 models 6 tanks

Ive done what you said at the cost of 1 kroot which to me doesnt seem to bad as it is now an evn squad (means it will have to lose 8 kroot to be under 50%)

·
The deep down truth
5,707 Posts
bloodthirst said:
hq 1 shas’o 108
helios config
l plasma rifle
fusion blaster
hw multi-tracker

elite 1 shas'ui team leader 76

tl missilepod
burst cannon

hw multitracker

elite 2 shas’ui 130
fireknife config
missile pod
plasma rifle
multi-tracker

elite stealth team 180
6 shas’ui
burst cannons

troop firewarriors 225
11 shas’la
1 shas’ui
12 pulse rifles
devilfish
multi-tracker
decoy launchers

troop firewarriors 225
11 shas’la
1 shas’ui
12 pulse rifles
devilfish
multi-tracker
decoy launchers

troop firewarriors 225
11 shas’la
1 shas’ui
12 pulse rifles
devilfish
multi-tracker
decoy launchers

troop kroot carnivore squad 70
10 kroot carnivores

kroot rifles

fast attack gun drone squadron 96
8 gun drones
tl pulse carbines

fast attack pathfinder team 179
6 shas’la
1 shas’ui
pulse carbines
devilfish
decoy launchers

heavy support hammerhead gunship 155
ionhead
sms
multitracker
decoys
[/I]
heavy support hammerhead gunship 165
1 railhead
railgun
BC
multi-tracker
target lock
decoy launchers

heavy support hammerhead gunship 165
1 railhead
railgun
BC
multi-tracker
target lock
decoy launchers

1999pts 75 models 6 tanks

Ive done what you said at the cost of 1 kroot which to me doesnt seem to bad as it is now an evn squad (means it will have to lose 8 kroot to be under 50%)

Drop the Shaper 21 pts is a waste take another Drone and make the squad full size it will hlp the drones absorb losses before getting to the LDS4 for having less than 4 drones in the squad.
I would also lose the Shas'o twin linked plasma ahe wont need the reroll on BS5 you may as well save the pionts at 108 for pl/fu/multi
You really need to lose the Broadside it just does not fit into the mobile theme, it will either need protecting which nullifies a great deal of your mobility or it will die quickly, if you lose the BS and take 165 pt HHeads with Railgun, Burst Cannons and multi plus the 9 points left over from the shaper (after taking the drone) you will have 114pts you might consider taking a unit of 10 Kroot and using the 21 pts saved added to the 114pts gives you an Ionhead HH with decoys, much more usefull for your list than a single Broadside and 3 Kroot.

So to sum up

1 Lose the Shaper -21ts
2 Add an extra Gun Drone +12pts
3 Take 2 165pt Hammerheads with Railgun, Burst Cannons and Multi and decoys.-30pts
4 Lose 3 Kroot -21pts
5 Lose the Broadside-75pts
6 Helios Shas'o for 108pts-13pts

Total 30+9+75+21+13=148 pts more than enough for that Ion head with sms, decoys and Multi. Now thats a true Mech list.and it totals 1999.
I have edited your list to illustrate.

P>S If you favour Railheads lose one Fire Warrior and the SMS on the HH and take another 165pt HH (I would)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drop the Shaper 21 pts is a waste take another Drone and make the squad full size it will hlp the drones absorb losses before getting to the LDS4 for having less than 4 drones in the squad.
the shaper is just for the fluffyness so i would like to keep that, the 7 gun drones in stead of 8 is incase i decide to deepstrike, as with the ds rules you have to place 1 drone on the table and put as many drones in a circle round it as possible , 7 drones fit exactly into 1 circle whereas 8 doesnt so i prefer to keep 7

I would also lose the Shas'o twin linked plasma ahe wont need the reroll on BS5 you may as well save the pionts at 108 for pl/fu/multi
good idea but just remember its you fault if i los e a game coz i rolled a 1 to hit for my shas'o lol

You really need to lose the Broadside it just does not fit into the mobile theme, it will either need protecting which nullifies a great deal of your mobility or it will die quickly
im using the classic lone broadside as a diversion mainly as if they target it thats one less gun shooting at my skimmers and if they ignore it it will just keep on shooting units down, i will just keep it behind a piece of cover in my deployment zone.

so just to sum up for you

1.Helios Shas'o for 108pts-13pts
2.add 2 extra kroot+14

pts overall 2000 6 tanks 77 models

·
The deep down truth
5,707 Posts
bloodthirst said:
the shaper is just for the fluffyness so i would like to keep that, the 7 gun drones in stead of 8 is incase i decide to deepstrike, as with the ds rules you have to place 1 drone on the table and put as many drones in a circle round it as possible , 7 drones fit exactly into 1 circle whereas 8 doesnt so i prefer to keep 7

good idea but just remember its you fault if i los e a game coz i rolled a 1 to hit for my shas'o lol

im using the classic lone broadside as a diversion mainly as if they target it thats one less gun shooting at my skimmers and if they ignore it it will just keep on shooting units down, i will just keep it behind a piece of cover in my deployment zone.

so just to sum up for you

1.Helios Shas'o for 108pts-13pts
2.add 2 extra kroot+14

pts overall 2000 6 tanks 77 models
Hey dude thats the idea, we make suggestions and you take whats usefull, the Shas should not let you down. Not sure about the DSing Drones I find it very rarely works, they can destroy armour if they get lucky, but very rarely kill enough of a unit to stop themselves being either shot to pieces or assaulted next turn (and the pinning very rarely works though new codex will improve this), I use the drones normally to flank etc (they have the movement to do this) or as a screen for the Shas,O.
The extra Kroot wont hurt but if you got rid of the Shaper (fluff be damned I say) you could take two good sized units and that would be good, check Onlainari's posts on two Kroot teams for advice on how to use em cos I stick with one 20 man unit but both have strengths, but thibk twi teams would help you more being Mech based.
Broadside well hmmm ok, but I would still advise the Ion head or even railhead, but its your list so enjoy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.