Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys this is my first attempt at a tk army would like some thoughts.

lord

lynch high priest, lvl 4, talismen of presevation
total 275pts
hero

tomb prince, enchanted shield
total 105pts

tomb prince, dragon helm, shield
total 113pts

core

38 skeleton archers 10x4,standard, muscian ( lynch, tomb prince)
total 248pts

39 skeleton archers 10x4 standard, musician (prince)
total 254pts

special

khermi warsphinx, fiery roar
total 230pts

total 230pts

total 230pts

rare

screaming skull xxx

screaming skull xxx

casket of souals xxx

Id be hoping for djafs cursed blade, nerus protection, ptras righteous smighting, usekhps desiccation.

·
Registered
203 Posts
This is a pretty strong list, triple Warshpinx is nothing to scoff at. You do lack good infantry blocks, do not try to use archers for this. They sorely miss the parry save, and are way to expensive to die of in the way Warriors do. Is this a competetive list for a tournament or a friendly list? It is fine for a friendly match, a bit of bite and strenght but fun to play against, but in a competetive game your infantry blocks will suffer. Think what happens if you meet a 50 man Halberd unit, a completely normal Empire unit and your archers will just be deleted. You can better focus on a single strong Tomb Prince in maybe a Tomb Guard unit to have some staying power, and have a much larger archer bunker or something, that might be competetively viable.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Also, what is up with everyone taking the Talisman on the Hierophant? I always see it as a waste of points, if your Liche is in combat he will die anyway, ward save or no, and the chance of 3 miscasts on the same Liche Priest in the game that all deal damage is so low that it is also not handy for that. What is the idea behind it? I roll with a Scroll, or if i have a second Liche a Earthing Rod, against that 2-4 miscast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts