Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
So let me start by saying that this is my first HE tourney list. Please help as you see fit.

Dragon Mage/ Lvl 2.. 435
Ring of Fury
Silver Wand

Mage/ Lvl 2.. 170
Jewel of Dusk
Dispell Scroll

Mage/ Lvl 2.. 185
The Seerstaff of Saphry
Dispell Scroll

15 Spearmen.. 150
Standard/ musician

10 Archers.. 111

15 Pheonix Guard.. 330
Full Command
Banner of Sorcery
Skeinsliver

6 Dragon Prince.. 195
Standard/ musician
Banner of Ellyrion

14 Swordmasters.. 240
Full command
Amulet of Light

Repeater Bolt Thrower..

Repeater Bolt Thrower..

Great Eagle..

Great Eagle..

So here is the list so let me know if you guys think that this list can hold up in a tourney this weekend..

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
Either someone's going to catch that dragon mage and win the game, or they're going to avoid it the whole game and pick apart your other units and win the game.

I like all the magic, but I don't see the dragon mage really contributing to the list.

Against this list, I'd probably ignore the dragon and just focus on getting points from the small infantry units.

Myself, I've just yet to be impressed with the dragon mage.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
126 Posts
The point costs listed for the Archer (which shouldn't be listed anyways without any upgrades), Dragon Prince, and Swordmaster units are wrong. Check your book, then redo the math, I think you'll find that you are over the points limit for a 2150 list.

As far as the list goes... nothing really to say other than the Spearmen unit really should be bigger if you can find the points for it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have never used a dragon mage as I beleive that they are a contradiction a mage (who are abysmal at CC) on a combat monster. Personally I would take an archmage instead and use the extra points to bulk up the PG and spear elves, but this is only my oppinion. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts