Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
There's a event in NJ called the colonial which is a 2250 GT style event. Here's what i'm considering.. I have thoughts to drop the furies to 8, remove the champs on the minotaurs and cost them to 4 each per units. Also debating getting some sort of magic weapon on the lord.

Lord: Beastlord, GW, MoT, Armor of Damnation= 271
H: Wargor, MoT, Goretooth, HA, GW, Scroll= 188
H: Wargor, MoT, Staff Darkoth, Chaos Armor= 165
H: Wargor, MoT, BSB= 155

Herd: Gor x12, Ungor x8, Command= 151
Herd: Gor x12, Ungor x8, Command= 151
Herd: Gor x5, Ungor x5= 55
Herd: Gor x5, Ungor x5= 55
Hound x5=
Hound x5=
Beast Chariot=
Beast Chariot=
Beast Chariot=

Furiesx 10=
Minotaurs x3, MoT, add HW, Champ= 172
Minotaurs x3, MoT, GW, Champ= 178

Dragon Ogre's x3, add HW, LA= 231

Points 2237/2250
Power Dice 4+2+2+2+2+2=14
Dispel 2+1+1+1+2= 7+scroll
Deployment: Option for 13
Ambush Units: 6 units + 4 characters w/ambush

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
I agree with shrinking the Furies, dropping the Mino Champs and having units of 4, and a magic weapon would be a good idea. However maybe also look at the HoC Arcane item, Staff of Change, for him.

Do you really want a Frenzied caster? Id say look at dropping him for a Bray Shaman with LoBeasts, get some magical variation in the list.

4 Dragon Ogres would be nice, but the points may be hard to find. Possibly even loose them all together, i highly recommend Centigor and Spawns. Other than that it looks good.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hey Njpc ;) Ill be at the colonial as well sporting my empire. I like the list and think it can do well howeer, I would definetely give your general the staff of change, it is one othe best arcane items in the game. Also I would drop one wargor, tzeentch magic is garbage with only 2 spells so i would pick up a shaman so that ou can get some useful spells from other lores. Also I would have a bigger concentration of ungor because you don't need that many gors that way you save points. Also statistically mino champs don't do anything good. Also GWs are always better than ahw, With saved points you can probably get a unit of centigors or spawns as Phoenix mentioned (i like centis much more though)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Completely renovated list based upon feedback and play testing. I decided Tzeentch while fun in 1 off's just isn't going to cut it in consecutive games. Instead I'd prefer to play a harder hitting army which can re-roll those Psych tests! Ok, so the addl minotaurs really are nice and scare the crap out of opponents... lets be honest. I'm debating picking up more ungors if i have time, as 12 gors really isn't necessary. Right now its what I have unfortunately.

Orkimedes: where do you usually play out of? I'm guessing your on the Colonial forums also. If your up for play testing games let me know. I'm going mainly out of fun not trying to be competitive.

Beastman 2228/2250

Beastlord: MoU, Black Maul, Chaos Armor, Crown of Horns= 175
Bray Shaman: MoU, Level 2, Staff Darkoth, Scroll= 160
Bary Shaman: MoU, level 2, Braystaff Scroll x2= 166,
Wargor: MoU, BSB, Armor of Damnation 129

Herd: Gors=12, Ungor=8, Command 151
Herd: Gors=12, Ungor=8, Command 151
Herd: Gord=5, Ungor=5 55
Herd: Gord=5, Ungor=5 55
Hounds x5=
Hounds x5=
Beast Chariot=
Beast Chariot=
Beast Chariot=

Minotaurs x4, GW, MoU= 184
Minotaurs x4, GW, MoU= 184
Minotaurs x4, Addl HW, MoU= 176
Furiesx 6=

Dragon Ogres x3, LA, GW= 237

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.