Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exalted Champ (201), MoK, Chaos Steed, Enchanted Shield, Rending Sword
Aspiring Champion (206), MoK, Chaos Steed, Armour of Damnation, Sword of Might, BSB

5 Chaos Knights (260), MoK, FC
5 Chaos Knights (260), MoK, FC
25 Marauders (200), Hand Weapon and Shield, FC
25 Marauders (200), Hand Weapon and Shield, FC
1 Chaos Chariot (150), MoK
1 Chaos Chariot (150), MoK
5 Warhounds (30)
5 Warhounds (30)
5 Marauder Horse (75), Flails
5 Marauder Horse (75), Flails

6 Furies (90)
6 Flesh Hounds (96)
6 Flesh Hounds (96)
6 Centigors (121), shields, muso

PD: 2
DD: 8
Models: 108
Deployments: 15

What do you think?

·
Registered
442 Posts
i'm not a fan of marauders, they just are a bad investment IMPO. but, that said i see that there is a place for them. I usually run warriors with shields instead for 2 reasons, 1: they have a 3+ in combat or 4+ when being shot at, and 2:they can get marks. Anywho, chariots are a goo investment, but i would rcommend getting just warhounds to cover your knights don't need screeners that actaully do anything. and i like that you have you're champs in with your knights (i hope) that means that you're knights are a study dilivery system, as i my games it seems as if the knights, without full command just lose the combat, especially against stuff that has huge numbers (men at arms) or are really tough (like ironbreakers). I think dwarves will be a challang but not tooo too bad. Anyhow, good list, alot of stuff i like, such as knights, and Centigors. I would also recommend, although this me be only fro flavour some minitaurs instead of chariots, they are slower, but are more dependabl adn if they fucus there fire on you're kngihts (which they will do) they should cause some carnagee.

·
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm not a fan of marauders, they just are a bad investment IMPO. but, that said i see that there is a place for them. I usually run warriors with shields instead for 2 reasons, 1: they have a 3+ in combat or 4+ when being shot at, and 2:they can get marks. Anywho, chariots are a goo investment, but i would rcommend getting just warhounds to cover your knights don't need screeners that actaully do anything. and i like that you have you're champs in with your knights (i hope) that means that you're knights are a study dilivery system, as i my games it seems as if the knights, without full command just lose the combat, especially against stuff that has huge numbers (men at arms) or are really tough (like ironbreakers). I think dwarves will be a challang but not tooo too bad. Anyhow, good list, alot of stuff i like, such as knights, and Centigors. I would also recommend, although this me be only fro flavour some minitaurs instead of chariots, they are slower, but are more dependabl adn if they fucus there fire on you're kngihts (which they will do) they should cause some carnagee.

The problem with warriors is that i can only get 10 with FC and a mark. The marauders that CR5, the marauders are the anvil, something for the enemy to get stuck on for other units can flank them.

I thought about minotaurs and if the chariots keep finding themselves baited into forrests it may very well happen. Still i have a few screening units and the centigors to flush out anything hidding in the trees....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.