5 warhounds =xx

Chariot =130
MoS

5 knights =230
MoN

Giant =265
MoS

total 2249
thanking you in advance for the extremely useful feedback.

·
Champion of Chaos
2,415 Posts
Giant is hit or miss and for something to cost THAT much you don't want it to be hit or miss. It could be fun though. But not very competitive.

I probably am the biggest advocate of this, so I might be bias, but your lords set up screams to be marked slaanesh. Trust me, it works against all armies. I won a local tournament and beat a VC and DoC army with him.

Tzeentch sorcerers pair up so well with the puppet and talisman of protection. That leavs your nurgle sorcerer to take the BoS or the power familiar and a scroll. You have 6 dispel dice. I never go scrolless unless I can get up to 7 dice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MoS on the lord was my first thought but i ws concerned as to how effective lore of slaanesh would be against opponents who are immune to psyc ( namely VC & DoC) as hellshriek, delusions and aura are all pretty much useless. so my question would be in what way did you use this guy vs those two armies? yeah i realise the giant is really unreliable but soooo much fun. if im going to a tourny i drop him for more knights/hellcannon. thanks for the stuff about the sorcerors items i think i might employ that setup next time.

·
Champion of Chaos
2,415 Posts
Slaanesh Lore:
#1 Probably weakest #1 spell in the book, which does hurt the lore overall, but it has its place. It works okay against seekers, wraiths, bloodletters, any VC core infantry, to slow them all down. Not that bad, making their banshee not march can be priceless, same with seekers.

#2 Worth every penny against 90% of the armies out there. Granted its a wasted spell against tk/vc/dc and probably woc too. Chaos knights with a rerollable 7 on their panic, will panic, just not very often. But in an all comers list, I rate this spell the best. New Beastmen and Skaven will have problems with this spell.

#3 Very very nice spell. I don't play khorne knights because they are too hard to control. This let's you pick and choose which units you want to frenzy. The netagive effect to it shouldn't kill any knights (hopefully). Definitely a keeper against all armies. Non-ITP armies it works good to force their key units to charge your dogs and things to get them out of position.

#4 Same as #2. Worthless spell against vc/tk/doc, but such a tremendously powerful spell against everyone else.

#5 Are you kidding me? This spell is golden against even vc/doc/tk. They have horrible leadership away from their generals. If their thirster isn't close to their flesh hounds, you're knocking out 2-3 models worth of attacks out of a 5 man unit. That's game changing. And the extra bonus is they won't be auto-breaking you with their fear.

#6 The best spell in the book. Yeah yeah, gateway is great, but let's be honest. This spell is easier to cast and on average will kill more models. Okay, let me be a little more honest. Its great against rank and file. Obviously I'd want gateway if I was targeting a blood thirster. But against VC and Doc, this thing murders them. Those insane plague bearers that you can never kill, well on average you kill 1/3 of them. Not to bad. Phoenix guard giving you a problem, this spell kills HALF of them. I don't even want to mention what it'll do to a zombie hoard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts