Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
very nice list, it will be very competitive against all comers, me and a friend have been haveing alot of discussion about the flag of blood keep, and it has come down to ranged magical attacks like spirit of the forge don't allow for that ward save, so for 75 pts it is a little heafty and might not be worth it. if you dropped that and lowered your starting unit size on the ghouls a little to 11 or 12 each you could throw in another casting vampire with either the rod of flaming death or the book of arkhan, or you could make a fighting vampire to go with the ghouls for even cheaper. those are a few suggestions, but all in all a very good list. just noticed it the casting vamp you have right now is not allowed, as you can't have 2 items of magic armor, the enchanted sheild is magic armor as is the curiass, imo i would keep the shield as it gives you the 4 up in combat or get rid of both of them and take the book or the rod because if you put him with your gg he should be very safe. oh and another thing i would find some points for a doom wolf, having 7 dire wolves with a champion is pretty nice, say you are facing a nasty enemy lord on a dragon you charge him on your turn and set up another unit to charge him on your next turn like blood knights, issue a challange with your doom wolf watch him get 6 points and say ohi have numbers i lose by 5 1 wolf left his turn he finish's wolf your turn you charge with harder unit and kill it, works for all monster mounted hero's. speaking of which i know this isn't the place for it but you said you where new, another trick with dire wolves is if you take 10 conga line it put your champion in front and run into a unit all attacks are resolved against the champion so no overkill points are granted protecting the rest of the unit.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.