4 Iron Guts + Full Command and Bull Standard
4 Iron guts + Full Command
8 Gnoblar Trappers

SPECIAL
2 Lead Belchers
2 Lead Belchers

RARE
1 gorger
1 Slave Giant (converted into a Cyclops)

I'll be playing against a magic heavy chaos army and a balanced lizardmen army but with a carnasaur and two stegadons. Already played the chaos army once and managed to pull back a draw. Any advice would be great thanx.

·
878 Posts
Not sure if your model/money limited but i would drop the squad of 6 bulls. Its really wasting points that all. I would combine the two irongut squads and get the maw banner. Get one or more squads of gnoblers for the redirection to go to them. For the spare points i would get a scraplauncher and another squad of trappers since you got the hunter. If you need some wepon combos or advise on how to use anything feel free to check out the WIP tactica below in sig or just ask me directly thru the mail system on the web.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about if i split the unit of six bulls down to a unit of four with Bellowers, and added the two remaining bulls to the two units of three bulls.This would make three units of four bulls with bellowers. Would this be wise. Also i didn't want any large units of Gnoblars. Really would prefer an all Ogre army but with a few trappers to march block and annoy the ememy. A Scrap Launcher is next on my list when i build my army a bit bigger. At the moment i am using all my models.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts