Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My current list

Highborn
Light armor, shield, Spear, Sword of Might, Helm of the hunt, Glamourweave, A murder of spites
Forest Dragon

Spellsinger
2x dispel scroll, upgrade level 2

Branchwraith
Cluster of radiants, Annoyance of netlings

CORE
3x dryad + nymh unit 1 size=9 unit 2&3 size =8

2x GG unit size 10

1x GR + musician unit size 6

SPECIAL
2x WroK + musician unit size 6

Wardancers + musician + bladesinger unit size 8

Warhawk riders unit size 3

RARE

Great Eagle unit size 1

Total 2247 points
4 power dice
4 dispell dice
2 scrolls

i know a dragon is disputable at 2250 point armies, but i like to be different. (everybody comes with 2 treeman:))

Kind regards,

Marc

·
Registered
33 Posts
well i guess id take the lvl 2 off the spellsinger i mean that power die isnt going to make much difference and give your wild riders standard and maybe drop a glade rider so you can put a warbanner in one of your wildrider units. I would take the blade singer out too you dont really need one that extra attack doesnt really get you much when you have 21 attacks with just normal guys anyway well if you get 7 in combat. Anyway good luck and all.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My current list

Highborn
Light armor, shield, Spear, Sword of Might, Helm of the hunt, Glamourweave, A murder of spites
Forest Dragon
why give him a spear and sword of might? Might I also suggest oaken armour instead of the helm of the hunt and the murder of spites.
Spellsinger
2x dispel scroll, upgrade level 2
I would drop the level two and just make it a scroll caddy
Branchwraith
Cluster of radiants, Annoyance of netlings

CORE
3x dryad + nymh unit 1 size=9 unit 2&3 size =8
why add the champ if you have nettlings on the branchwraith?
2x GG unit size 10

1x GR + musician unit size 6

SPECIAL
2x WroK + musician unit size 6
I would recommend that you take banners in both of these units and a warbanner in one as well

Wardancers + musician + bladesinger unit size 8
8 is big for this unit, you will only get 7 in at a time for most enemies anyways.
Warhawk riders unit size 3
I'm not a fan, i would rather have a second unit of wardancers
RARE

Great Eagle unit size 1
any chance that you could take 2?
Total 2247 points
4 power dice
4 dispell dice
2 scrolls

i know a dragon is disputable at 2250 point armies, but i like to be different. (everybody comes with 2 treeman:))

Kind regards,

Marc
It is an interesting list. I must say that I'm kind of surprised that there is no Hail of Doom Arrow in here. I would be like to hear how you fair with this list

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tips and tricks wood elves

It is an interesting list. I must say that I'm kind of surprised that there is no Hail of Doom Arrow in here. I would be like to hear how you fair with this list
Well I have in all my battles no real good effect from it and rather spend the points on some unit enhancement. And I do not have the room to spare for it :)
Champ next to my branchwraith is for challenge protection. If I dont like the odds I can sacrifice my champion
Can take only 1 eagle. Its enough next to my unit of warhawk and dragon-lord.
Warhawk are real mage killers. And i need to try and shut the magic fase down in any way I can.

Maybe the oaken armour is a good idear. I have to think about it. I agre that it is imperative to keep my lord alive.

Iam lad that you all have the same thoughts about the changes.

Level 2 wizz is out. 35
No bladesinger 18
Spear on lord is gone (he already had +1 str all time die to the blade) 3
1 GR out.

What got in is:

2 banners and warbanner for Wild riders + extra dryad (nor 2 units of 9 and 1 of 8)

Thanx for the great advice and when the tourney has passed i will post some results.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts