5 x coldone cav
champ (unit is joined by carny lord) 195pts

RARE

3 x razordons
extra crew x 3 240pts

1 x salamander
extra crew x 3 90pts

TOTAL: 2249pts

any advice is welcome the list is for a small tourny between me and friends i will be up against a WOC army with a sourcerer lord and 2 lvl 2 scourcerers so pretty magic heavy and i no at least 2 of his unite will have khorne so am hoping to set him up against my razordons stand and shoot im also playing ogres where i think the carny might have some major advantages .

·
4,361 Posts
Lord: Oldblood
carnasaur
L.A
spear
venom of the firefly frog
enchanted shield
glyph necklace.
Can't complain here, one of my favorite setups.

HEROES

skink priest
lvl 2
EOTG
plaque of tepok
wardrums of Xahutec 435pts
Again, a setup a favour.

skink priest
lvl 2
diadem of power
dispel scroll
Good defensive priest.

skink priest
lvl 1
dispel scroll
rod of storms
I think this goes to far for magic defense. I would replace with a scar vet.

CORE

18 x saurus warriars
standard
spears

18 x saurus warriars
standard
spears

10 x skink skirmishers

10 x skink skirmishers

SPECIAL

5 x coldone cav
champ (unit is joined by carny lord)
I think I would get a scar vet to put here. Leave the carno on its own.
RARE

3 x razordons
extra crew x 3

1 x salamander
extra crew x 3
Only can take 1 extra handler per salamander. In this case, that is one.
I think I would drop a unit of warriors. You want a fast list that can keep up with the carno and friends. Maybe another regular stegadon, some terradon riders, or another unit of cavalry.

Good luck,
SirKently

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tnx for the advice dude i have decided to drop one of the saurus units and the lvl 1 priest and have corrected the amount of crew on the sally unit
i now have in replace this as follows

scar vet
coldone
spear, L.A,sheild (joins the cav) 133pts

and a normal steggy 235pts

and with 10 points taken off of the 2 to many crew on the sally it brings my army to a total of 2248pts
the only thing that conserns me is the only having 1 dispell scroll but then i do have a lot of dispel dice and hopefully he will misscast that pit of shades thing he always casts
that has got to be the worst spell against lizzys its about the only thing that worrys me in his army lol anyway tnx for the help dude

·
4,361 Posts
If you want more magic protection, you can drop the wardrums, give the eotg the diadem, and get another scroll for the priest. This way, you can drop the priest to level 1 to save some points, and maybe get some magic for the vet.

SirKently

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all i can say is oops that was the worst game luck i have ever had he massacred me he had nurgle on most units i couldnt hit him my steggys did nothing lol i killed just a unit of marauders and a exaulted champion he saved just about all my attacks and i just couldnt hit him my carny lord was awfull he killed 2 warriars then adventually his mount was killled and he ran promptly being run down by the warriars lol it was fun tho but think i will stick to my wood elves, i was really unlucky with my roles and those saurus warriars cant even fight marauders it just seemed terribly unbalanced

·
4,361 Posts
Everyone has one of those games from time to time. Stick with it. I play both lizardmen and wood elves, and find the difference in the army styles refreshing.

SirKently

1 - 6 of 6 Posts