Full Command
Favor of the Gods
Rapturous Standard

5 Knights - 200

5 Knights - 200

3 Dragon Ogres 231
Great Weapons

War shrine 130

I scores a 13 on WPS I'm not sure if the next tourney I'm attending is going to use it or not, but I figure I'll probably use this army in general play as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks pretty good, only thing i would say is that if you can free up 4 points ( javelins instead of axes on 1 horsemen unit maybe) you can give your lord a Collar of khorne instead of the ToP, as his unit (chosen?) is almost sure to take some magical fire. also i would try and give the chosen and/or the horsemen MoS but that might not be viable due to points

·
Registered
153 Posts
Your exalted hero cannot take magic items and be the BSB at the same time.. You either have magic items and no BSB, or you have BSB and no items.. that's not legal the way it is.

·
All Cav WoC General
693 Posts
Your exalted hero cannot take magic items and be the BSB at the same time.. You either have magic items and no BSB, or you have BSB and no items.. that's not legal the way it is.
Not sure where you read this... cause thats definitely not the case.

You can take magic items as a BSB if you don't take a magic standard.

Now onto the list (thoughts in Blue)

Socerer Lord - 380
Enchanted Shield, Talisman of Protection, Spell Familiar, Blood Skull Pendant
Lvl 4, MofT

Looks okay, but try to get the Collar on there so your unit has mr(2)

Exalted Hero - 219
Flail, Shield, MofT
Armour of Morrslieb, Necrotic Phylactery
Disk, Battle Standard Bearer

NP is borderline useless, drop it and take sword of might or sword of battle, this will allow him to wreck rank and file, and with the battle standard you should have to worry much about breaking against a lot of SCR.

Sorcerer - 195
MofT
Golden eye of Tzeentch
Scroll
Disk
Blood Curdling Roar

Looks good. Maybe try to make him a Level 2 to help out your Sorc lord, so long as that won't hurt your WPS score too much, I'm not too familiar with the system they use.

5 Marauder Cavalry - 91
Musician
Flails
Throwing Axes
Throwing axes are borderline useless, 5 attacks (assuming they are all still alive when they get that close) hitting on 4's, 2.5 hit, wounding on either 3's or 4's, you kill 1-2 models; against rank and file this is no use, maybe against fast cav. Warmachines will more than likely random to the WM so they aren't useful there. I'd say drop the Axes on both units for the above upgrades on your characters.

5 Marauder Cavalry - 91
Musician
Flails
Throwing Axes

12 Warriors of Slaanesh 232
Halberds, Shields
Musician, Standard
Looks good, my only concern is how slow they are compared to most of your army.

9 Chosen 275
Halberds, Shields
Full Command
Favor of the Gods
Rapturous Standard
Same as above, most of your army is fast, these guys aren't, you don't have enough firepower to draw your enemy to you, so i think these guys, along with the warriors will either be useless or expensive cannon fodder.

5 Knights - 200

5 Knights - 200

3 Dragon Ogres 231
Great Weapons

War shrine 130

Rest of it looks good, if you do decide to drop the foot troops, use the points to make your knights 6 strong with Standards and musicians.

I scores a 13 on WPS I'm not sure if the next tourney I'm attending is going to use it or not, but I figure I'll probably use this army in general play as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts