Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just played a small tourney @ my local bunker and this is the list I ran. I was 2-1. I had a loss to the new Skaven, but that should have been a win as well. 5 plague Censors took out my Lord and BSB and cause my unit of Warriors to flee on the last turn. Highly unlikely, but it happens. I had actually destroyed his Furnace and Vermin Lord and pretty much took everything else off the table. Fun game. New skaven are kinda scary.

I also played a newer Lizardmen player. that was a masacre. He really didn't know how to play his army. He wasn't running a Slaan, just a couple of Stegadons.

Other win was vs a Dark Elf player. He was running a Morathi list. She left the game via Infernal Gateway on turn 2. Praise be to Tzeentch.

Anyway, here is my list. I'm looking for advice on my Special/Core troops. I'm happy with the way my heroes are playing, but any advice would be appreciated.

Vilitch

Exalted Hero
Chaos Steed
Banner o/t Gods
MoT
BSB
Halberd
Bloodcurdling Roar
Shield

Chaos Sorcerer
Chaos Steed
Level2
MoN
Infernal Puppet

Chaos Sorcerer
Level2
MoN
Dispell Scroll
Power Familiar

WarShrine
MoS

5-Chaos Knights
Champion
Chaos Steed
Standard
Banner of Rage
MoN

5-Chaos Knights
Chaos Steed
Champion
MoS

15-Chaos Warriors
Champion
Musician
Shield
Halberd
Standard
War Banner
MoS

10-marauders
Musician
MoS

10-marauders
flails
MoK

5-warhounds

·
Registered
59 Posts
Your setup is pretty good, nasty hitty units with the magic backing them up. You have a lot of points into your heros and lord, not giving you much room to mess with in the core/special department. I would drop the second unit of knights and fill the marauders and warriors to 20 and get some marauder horsemen or more warhounds. Fighting shooty armies like the elves or dwarves can be painful without out warhounds to screen. Hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.