Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically i wanted to make an all flagellant army, cause they are fun as hell to play. my entire army is not only unbreakable, but they are pretty offensive. and the hellstorms are wayy to fun to pass up, and if i manage to hurt my troops, who cares, they are supposed to die, and they wont run away. hahaha I also might do instead of 6 units of 20 make 3 units of 40, so that they are bigger, and offer more protectiion for the priests, as well as being bigger and hitting harder, cause then i can do 7 wide and caddy corner 2 more attacks, 5.7 ranks, which means i will almost always get the 3+ for ranks

Arch Lector
War Altar
Sword of Sigismund
Dawn Armor

Warrior Priest
Hammer of Judgement
Armor of Meteoric Iron

Warrior Priest
Sword of Power
heavy armor
sheild

Warrior Priest
Great Weapon
heavy armor
sheild

20 Flaggelants
Prophet of Doom

20 Flaggelants
Prophet of Doom

20 Flaggelants
Prophet of Doom

20 Flaggelants
Prophet of Doom

20 Flaggelants
Prophet of Doom

20 Flaggelants
Prophet of Doom

Hellstorm Rocket Battery
Hellstorm Rocket Battery

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sadly at your point level you can only have a maximum of 3 flag units. Throw some knights in there and mount up the WP.

Rocket batteries are rare as well so you wont be able to take these.

Check page 71 of the Empire army book.

·
Registered
530 Posts
or perhaps if you wanna stay in the "everyone in my army is crazy!"-theme (where knights probably arent the most realistic choice) go for something with a more savage reputation, like a free company or maybe huntsmen - or you could design your own steamtank and decorate it with tortured bodies adding to the "burn the witch!" and "we're not really sane anymore" kinda tweak. Perhaps that'll kick your total armyscore to 2250.

-Tash

·
Registered
100 Posts
or perhaps if you wanna stay in the "everyone in my army is crazy!"-theme (where knights probably arent the most realistic choice) go for something with a more savage reputation, like a free company or maybe huntsmen - or you could design your own steamtank and decorate it with tortured bodies adding to the "burn the witch!" and "we're not really sane anymore" kinda tweak. Perhaps that'll kick your total armyscore to 2250.

-Tash
Ah, my favorite theme. My all WP army has its W Alter pulled by Flaggies and the knights are dirty from non stop hatred crazed battles.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but just looking through i noticed this

"Priests cannot join flagellant units"

No, they couldn't in previous editions, but I can't find anywhere in new edition that stops you from adding ANY character to the unit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.