Dispel Pool: 5
Models in Army: 90

Supreme Sorceress join Warrior, use Sacrificial Dagger
Sorceress join Black Guard, Ring of Darkness anti range
Executioners guard Cauldron of Blood

·
Registered
326 Posts
I wouldn't say this is magic heavy at all. Just normal magic for DE.

That being said, i think that if you drop the executioners and music on the black guard and dark riders for a master with the ring of darkness (and GW), and mount the 2nd wizard and give her the tome of furion, I think the list will be a bit better. Since executioners stink even with the cauldron, running ten won't do much when they get charged. (yes I am aware of stubborn, but you need more than 10 5+ saves to make good use of it.) Having the master with the ring of darkness gives you a better character to be in the black guard, one who doesn't lower their punch as much as a wizard does. Also having the extra spell helps a bit too.

I honestly don't worry much about shooting though, chillwind and word of pain is usually enough anti shooting (plus adding in counter battery fire) to avoid heavy losses. So I usually skip the ring of darkness for a seal of ghrond, or pendant.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.