Banner of Swiftness

12 Trolls- xxx

Rare

Rock Lobber- 95
Bully

Rock Lobber- 95
Bully

Total of 2397pts

The idea is to soften things up with the small amount of shooting and magic while bringing crushing force to the table with the Orcs and Trolls. Goblins can hold up all game if need be, the spider riders can take out chaff and war machines while the arrer boyz can also deal with chaff. I have noticed that orc biguns are amazing, in my past 2 games they have beaten and chased down big units of sword masters in one round of combat.

·
Drill Sergeant
10,215 Posts
When you say you're limited on models, what models do you have available?

1] I'm not sure the Big Boss, who isn't the BSB, is worth the points to be honest with you. Find a better use for those points. More Boar boyz wouldn't be a bad idea. Even a cheap gobbo Warboss would be better. He packs more of a punch and his LD8 means your goblins don't need to be baby sat by your General (who's running off with his boar boyz anyway)

2] Ditch the Ogre Blade on the Warboss. They guy is already str6 in the first round. The sword of strife might be a better bet to chuck out 6 str6 attacks.

3] Is this 60 Common Goblins with spears? Is that 12 ranks and 5 wide? You don't need spears, 5 WS2 attacks wont kill anything but the Parry save will keep you alive you that little big longer. I'd also look at adding Skulkas to the unit if they're common gobbo's. Skulkas are great fun and they can be pretty nasty as well!

4] Swap 1 Rock lobba for a Doom Divah and the other lobba for 2 Bolt Throwers, if you have the models that is.

·
Fanatic
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The extra models I own are only an extra 5 spider riders.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts