Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lords & Heroes - 964pts
Vampire Lord Lvl 1 - 376pts
heavy armour, red fury, quickblood, sword of might, enchanted shield, talisman of protection

Master necromancer lvl 4 - 245pts
dispel scroll, master of the dead

Vampire Hero lvl 1 - 163pts
quickblood, great weapon, heavy armour, barded nightmare

Wight King - 180pts
BSB, banner of the barrows, skeletal steed, barding

Core - 745pts
30 zombies - 95pts
standard bearer

30 skeletons - 180pts
full command, spears

30 skeletons -180pts
full command

18 ghouls - 190pts
crypt ghast

5 direwolves w/ doomwolf - 50pts
5 direwolves w/ doomwolf - 50pts

Special - 674pts
30 grave guard - 360pts
full command

5 black knights - 160pts
full command, barding, lances

2 fell bats - 32pts
2 fell bats - 32pts

1 spirit host - 45pts
1 spirit host - 45pts

Rare - 175pts

1 Varghulf - 175pts

the total points is 2558pts so I need to cut down 158pts somehow. I just bought this army and I'm a complete noob to vampire counts. I don't have a terrorgheist or vargheists yet but I know I should get one and put it in.

Please help me!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Drop all the commands to just standard unless there is a character going in the unit then take a champ.

Drop black knights only worth taking in large numbers, on that front have you given any thought to a level 4 tooled up vamp lord with summon creatures in a block of 14 knights with the dire wolves and fell bats close so you can make their units bigger 2 casts on ion will have you at 15 dire wolves in each unit and 7 fell bats in each unit. Then 2 level 2 necros. A weight king bsb silver steel great weapon in 39 gg with great weapons banner of the barrows put the rest of your core in skeletons don't bother with ghouls defo not at 18 I find they never pull their weight they die fast, skeletons and zombies are better and cheaper at doing that. After that see what points are left.

Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts