what lore should the wizard use?

• Lore of life

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thanks for everyones feedback. made me realise my list suks so now its been redone.

lords
Karl franz on barded warhorse-364

heores
bsbcaptain w fpa, talis of pres and sheild-138
warriro priest w g weap and eavy arma-72
level 2 wiz-100
master emgineer-65

core
40 halbediers, full command, 20 free comp detach, 20 halbediers detach-510
20 spears with sheilds, full command, 20 swordsmen detach-220
20 swordsmen, full command, 10 halbediers detach-210
10 handgunners, marksman with hochland long-120
9 inner circle knights, g weaps,full command and steel standard-290

special
30Greatswords, full command-360
great cannon-120
great cannon-120

rare
helblaster-120

the captain and the warriror priest will boost the 40 halbedier horde, which will be modelled after the company of honor. franz joins the inner circle while the engineer joins the helblaster. wizard will most likely be using either lore of life or shadows (for mindrazor)

suggestions as well as criticisms are desperately needed:eat:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
KarlFranz said:
lords
Karl franz on barded warhorse, Ghal Maraz-394

heores
bsbcaptain w fpa and sheild-93
warriro priest w 2 hand weaps and eavy arma-69
level 2 wiz-100
master emgineer-65

core
40 halbediers, full command, 8 halbediers detach-318
10 handgunners, marksman with hochland long-120
9 inner circle knights, full command and steel standard-290

special
20 Greatswords, full command, 10 halbediers detach-290
10 pistoliers, outrider with repeater pistol-200
great cannon-120

rare
helblaster-120

the captain and the warriror priest will boost the 40 halbedier horde, which will be modelled after the company of honor. franz joins the inner circle while the engineer joins the helblaster. wizard will most likely be using either lore of life or shadows (for mindrazor)

should i drop the pistoliers and put franz on Deathclaw?

suggestions as well as criticisms are desperately needed:eat:
Terrible. Simply terrible. KF doesn't need the hammer in the role you've given him. Your BSB is extremely vulnerable with a 3+/-. Your WP would do better with a GW. Your detachments are too small, mainly because the parent regiments are tiny. Go under ten models and they don't disrupt. A single HLR is going to accomplish what? Greatswords need to be bigger. Pistoliers need to be unit(s) of five with musicians, not pimped outriders. Take two cannons or zero, not one.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the feedback! list will be redone. just a question why do the pistoliers need a muso cant they reform as much as they want?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Nope, feigned flight is an old rule. The musician is there to make them rally on an 8...which, statistically, is dramatically better than 7.

Reactions: KarlFranz

·
has a ca-fading facade
518 Posts
dont they automatically rally due to feigned flight? (sorry not to familiar with rules)
Like Marne Said. Feigned Flight now means that Fast cav can move and shoot on the turn they rally IF they CHOSE to flee. So, being able to rally them is essential because with their Quick to Fire you can rally them and march and shoot, all without penalty. That's what makes them so great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here's a couple of suggestions I have(take them lightly since I myself am new to empire), drop the shield on your bsb in favour of enchanted shield 2+/4++ is amazing. Next i would make points to put another priest on horse back for your knights, cause when they hit you want to make sure they hit. Another note is your core selections, feels like your trying to cram in everything nice, here's what i suggest, take both 20 man swordsmen and make it 40 to add to the 40 halbs, though you may need to add another priest for them too and captain, though you would have 2 solid parent units. As for their detachments I'd recommend either staying with halberds for that nice str 4 or the parry of the swords or dropping them for more points. Since your core is pretty much solid, I take away the unit of 10 handgunners for another hellblaster, just like the cannon I believe they are better in pairs then single. And lastly I'd either bump your greatswords to 40 or drop them to 28, since 30 is to small for horde, you'll lose the back rank before you hit combat or strike back in combat. And that's my two sense, but your list seems solid. Oh and one last thing, try to bring in a Celestial Hurricanum, getting a +1 to hit in combat is always a good thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts