Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
for good and for awesome!
1,492 Posts
Not an easy kill, but not too difficult to defeat. Objectives in missions will be a real problem for this list. Dump the Destroyer Bodies and some Warriors for 2 to 3 Monoliths and I say you've got a tough nut to crack.

·
No Life King
2,819 Posts
instead of destroyers consider taking gaze of flame to disable assaulting opponents. And it's not too standard but if you're going to deal with a range opponent MAYBE a VoD just to jump in a squad of warriors and rapid-fire (not always quite effective as with Immortals but it still works) this could also help v. skimmers or anything that's just running circles around you.

·
kut maar krachtig
1,323 Posts
maybe try this for size

Lord VoD Orb

Lord Orb

20 warriors
20 warriors
20 warriors
14 warriors

3 destroyers
3 destroyers

monolith
monolith
tomspider (will make sure no warriors stays in range of WBB)

this will be a very mobile army thanks to VoD and Liths and the destroyers will give you some range to make sure you lith's don't get popped first turn

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
I think this thread waas more about the nastiness of the original army, rather than what could be done to improve it.

Mass warriors does make for a solid, resilient, yet very slow army, and their lack of speed is why i wouldnt ever do it.

However, if you can actually be bothered to find the time, money and patience to Buy, Make, and Paint all 120 warriors, then i have the upmost respect for you! lol

·
for good and for awesome!
1,492 Posts
I think this thread waas more about the nastiness of the original army, rather than what could be done to improve it.

Mass warriors does make for a solid, resilient, yet very slow army, and their lack of speed is why i wouldnt ever do it.
Nastiness comes from being effective. The wise opponent will take objectives and protect its units while knocking out fringe Warriors.

However, if you can actually be bothered to find the time, money and patience to Buy, Make, and Paint all 120 warriors, then i have the upmost respect for you! lol
Agreed. I'm only two thirds of way there with 80 Warriors.

·
LO Zealot
1,568 Posts
It would be extremely difficult for a shooty army to take down. That many necrons are impossible to beat in a straight fire fight. Against a fast assault heavy army, though, you will lose. You have no way to get out of combat other than to break. You should at the very least add in a veil of darkness. Not sure how much that would help, though, as you can still only teleport one squad at a time and only one that starts close to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.