Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LO Zealot
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a list which through many games I have refined to be most efficent for my style of playing.

HQ
1 Necron Lord w/ res orb and veil of darkness

ELITES
10 Immortals

TROOPS
14 warriors

14 warriors

15 warriors

15 warriors

FAST ATTACK
5 destroyers

5 destroyers

5 destroyers

HEAVY SUPPORT
1 Monolith

Yes its quite a cookie-cutter list, but ive found it works best for me, post any criticism I am glad to take your advice.

·
kut maar krachtig
1,323 Posts
well seems like a nice list. good amount of bodies for Phase out ans some really nice fire power but i would consider putting in a nother lord or maybe a deciever for some more support but that ofc is all up 2 you.

my advice:

HQ
1 Necron Lord w/ res orb and veil of darkness
1 Necron Lord w/ res orb, Ghaze of flame and phalasetry

ELITES
10 Immortals

TROOPS
12 warriors

12 warriors

12 warriors

12 warriors

FAST ATTACK
5 destroyers

5 destroyers

5 destroyers

HEAVY SUPPORT
1 Monolith

2499 pts.

75 crons phase out of 19 seems reasonable for 2500 pts. what do you think?

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
At such high points, a second Lord might be handy, but he realy needs a key role. Other than when using VoD, he is pretty much built for combat, and its just points wasted if hes not there. As you have warriors, the ony think youll want him for is Resrb coverage. You just need to decide if hes going to make his points back by resurrection 140+pts of Cron Warrior... and given they may get spread out, id say probably not.

Possibly add a couple of Heavy Destroyers. It depends whast your viewpoint is on them, i think theyre pretty expenive, but invaluable at tioes. 2 units of 2 (drop warriors for points, keep 4 Warrior units though) could come in pretty handy, able to down WraithLords and Fexs etc in a matter of turns easily, letting the Destroyers and warriors concentrate fire somewhere more able.

·
LO Zealot
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can really see the usefulness of a second lord with a res orb (keep him behind my block of warriors. How ever I would have to lower my sqaud count down to about 12 warriors each which will make it easier for my oppennents to wipe the sqauds. Which I will get no WWB if they do that.Im kind of torn here.

·
LO Zealot
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good pointabout res orbing I revised the list;

HQ
1 necron lord w/res orb, VOD
1 necron lord w/res orb

ELITES
10 immortals

TROOPS
12 warriors
12 warriors
12 warriors
13 warriors

FAST ATTACK
5 destroyers
5 destroyers
5 destroyers

HEAVY SUPPORT
1 monolith

Basic strat is keep the warriors in a block backed by the Lith and the lord giving them all res orb coverage, send the VOD lord w/immortals and the destroyers up the flanks to take out any imediate threats and keep them pinned till the monolith and warriors arrive. This basic tactic is very common and has worked very well for me in the past making my army extremely tough and a Dark Angels army even had a tough time standing up to this list.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts