Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
107th Demorves Armored Legion (Company A/ assault Group A)

Doctrines- Forge Crafted, side skirts, vanquisher

HQ-
Col. Moller ( leman Russ Vanquisher) w/ Forge Crafted, side skirts, extra armor, rough terrain, side skirts, lascannon 350pts

Elites
Lt. Uric (leman Russ) w/ Forge Crafted, side skirts, extra armor, rough terrain, side skirts, lascannon
280pts

Lt. Veller (leman Russ) w/ Forge Crafted, side skirts, extra armor, rough terrain, side skirts, lascannon 280pts

Lt. Marcus (leman Russ demolisher) w/ Forge Crafted, side skirts, extra armor, rough terrain, lascannon, sponsons 300pts

Troops

Leman Russ w/ lascannon, side skirts, extra armor, 175pts

Heavy support

Basalisk w/ indirect 125pts

Basalisk w/ indirect 125pts

Total- 2510 pts

Any help will be apreciated ;)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so....no one has an feedback for it? Is is perfect? that would be a fiirst for me :D

·
Watcher In The Sky
1,083 Posts
I probably would not bother with the Doctrines with an Armoured Company and possibly try and find a way of grabbing Heavy Bolter sponsons for the Leman Russes in your troops slots.

Possibly a leman russ exterminator for one of your tank aces (high BS with all those shots? yes please!), just to complete the insult against an infantry heavy army.

·
Archmagos
904 Posts
I agree with Beardy. Doctrines are a bit expensive for AC's and take up points you could use elsewhere.

Despite that misleading little pic in the Codex, you can't actually take Demolishers for Tank Aces. Read it over again.

I don't really like taking normal Russes for Aces, and if I did, I would try to avoid adding all of the doctrines to them; besides the lascannon, the BS is being wasted, plus they're expensive enough as-is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts