Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Big tournament coming up in June. It lasts two days over the weekend, but it doesn't accept the new Indy GT list. So I got my head around the concept of playing the old RH chaos dwarves, even if it means that my nice looking siege tower, chariots and golems will be left at home.

The fast cav is not considered as expendable as it could if it was O&G wolfriders x5. Since they're at minimal size 10, I went ahead and gave them a musician (when they have to rally from a bait & flee). I'll be using these guys as an "anything goes" unit that is very opportunist. I'll try to flee in the direction of my general in order to benefit from his leadership.

The list has a lot of scrap/chaff 20pt units just to mess with the opponent. 10+ slave units FTW! I will try to move 'em ahead and angle them for obvious charge redirection.

I totally don't know how to play with the Great Taurus/BigRedBull but I've heard it's a good bet for allcomers lists. It was recommended over a 3-sorcerer list (which I could also run, in which case I'd ask for some advice on spellcasting with CD sorcerers) Any insight on how to run the Great Taurus?

Chaos Dwarf Lord - Black Hammer of Hashut, Armour of the Furnace, shield, Great Taurus

Bull Centaur Hero - Sword of Might, heavy armour, Enchanted Shield, Battle Standard

Chaos Dwarf Hero - heavy armour, Enchanted Shield

Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer - Level 1, 2 Dispel Scrolls

Chaos Dwarf Warriors x25 - Heavy armour, shield, full cmd, War Banner, Total unit cost 280pts

Chaos Dwarf Warriors x21 - Heavy armour, shield, full cmd, Banner of Slavery, Total unit cost 269pts

Blunderbussers x17 - Heavy armour, Musician

Blunderbussers x17 - Heavy armour, Musician

Hobgoblins x10 -

Hobgoblins x10 -

Hobgoblins x20 - Musician

Hobgoblins x10 - bow

Hobgoblins x10 - bow

Hobgoblin Wolfriders x10 - light armour, shield, Musician

Bolt Thrower x2 - Two Hobgoblin crew

Earthshaker - Three Chaos Dwarf crew with heavy armour