Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive never really done anykind of tournament before, but my freind recently told me about the one GW seems to be doing at all its stores starting in february here. Even if its not really a true tourny, it got me thinking, and it seemed liek a good start to competative play, so i wrote up a list for it. I know its a while away, but it justifies me buying a dragon.

Min 4 core
max 1 scroll

Sorceror Lord: 760
-Dragon
-slannesh
-armour of morrisleb
-enchanted sheild
-Infernal Puppet
-word of agony
-lvl 4

Sorceror: 220
-slannesh
-Steed of slannesh
-Bloodcurdling Roar
-Third eye of tzeetch
-Power Familiar
-lvl 2

Sorceror: 195
-Slannesh
-Conjoined homonculus
-Book of secrets
-Collar of Korne
-lvl 4

14 Warriors: 264
-(sorceror on foot here)
-Slannesh
-sheilds
-FC

15 Maurauders: 112
-Champ+ musician
-Slannesh
-Sheld
-LA

5 Horsemen: 96
-Flails
-Musician
-Slannesh

5 Horsemen: 96
-Flails
-Musician
-Slannesh

5 hounds

5 knights:255
-Standard
-Bannar of rage

5 Knights:220
-Standard

Hell Cannon

Total: 2457

This is mostly based off of the models i own, (except the dragon). The only reason the maurauders are there is because i have them, and i might replace them with more horsemen, but the list lacks a static base.

I Still have 43 points left, but cant figure out what to spend them on, i could spread some more marks of slannesh around ( trying to stay awy from others) but i dont know what else. Eye of the gods seems kind of pointless on the lord because the chance of him killing anything in a challenge on his own are slim, and slannesh magic isnt really tooled for nixing large targets.

·
Champion of Chaos
2,415 Posts
Don't have time for a full critique, but your lord has 2 armors, which isn't allowed, even if 1 is a shield. I prefer to give him the spell familiar and have one of the lvl2s hold the puppet. This lets you get hell-shriek and ecstatic seizures more often.

Don't forget you get EotG when you kill a large target too.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just kind of like the 2 lvl 2s as they are, because they both get 3 dice which lets them get off almost everything if they had to, the mounted one has a nice wardsave from shooting, and the one on foot helps ward magic off the warriors, slightly making up for the fact that i have no scroll

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, ive been thinking on that, and i could replace the armour with the crown of everlasting conquest, so hed have a 2+ save, and regen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.