223pts x 3 = 669 pts

HEAVY
3x Ravagers
Ravager
2x Disintegrators
IN THE WWP
115pts x 3 = 345

2499 pts

This is the general list I use when I go into a random battle at the store. Pretty much everyone I know at the GW I go to has way more than 3k pts and are willing to do whatever, but I generally go with 2,500 because my feet get tired after playing that long! hehe.

I use this list most of the time, mainly because I got tired of making a list every time I played against a different army. Of course, depending on who I play (mostly tyranids) I'll have to change my list around a little (I usually go a little more shooty to counter-act the swarms because my CC units get tied up a lot and end up finishing battle at a very bad time, namely right before it's their turn, ESPECIALLY my wyches)

The reason for the Haemy's is to start out of LOS and during turn one, jump forward 12inches behind terrain and still out of LOS, open the portal turn2, then outflows my CC units.

PS ROLLING A 4 ON COMBAT DRUGS MAKES ME ANGRY

·
Born from Tears of Angels
1,768 Posts
Models on skyboards and jetbikes cant use WWP so I think this might change the entire layout for the list. On the other hand you could consider giving the portals to the sybarites of the raider squads, or make 2 15 man footslogger squads and give the portal to the sybarites. If you go through with any of these ideas than you might want to have your ravagers start on the board, this way they can triple back and cover the portal units as they deploy the portal.

Regarding the list, I personaly really like the layout. The only thing I would consider is droping the incubi unit down to 5, because you realy dont want to overdo it. Also, horrorfexes are useful tols to have on the raiders, very effective vs guard, tau and orks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.