194 points

Treekin
3 units

Rare Units
Great Eagles
50 points -x2

Treeman
285 pints

what should i spend that last 26 points in my army on and is there any thing i should change to make it stronger?

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I would drop some Glade Guard and bump your treekin up to 6.

Beyond that, you could probably use a BSB if you have the points. I would drop the rymer's harp down to a Talisman of Preservation. It's not worth the points giving 10 glade guard a 5+ save. If you're going to go that route, it works MUCH better in groups of 30+ and even then it's better saved for 2500 points when you can have both a life and beast weaver.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hopefully you will have more luck with the Divination Orb than what I have had using it. It has not been that useful for me; I use a Dispel Scroll instead.
A musician for your Glade Guard unit would not be a bad idea.

Sidewinder

·
Registered
231 Posts
So a BSB in a group of glade guard?
Well, that's the tricky part. The BSB is more for your cc troops, Treekin and Treeman. Your Glade Guard are for staying back a bit.

And in a general situation what is the best standard to use?
The Banner of the Eternal Flame is a popular choice for most armies. But you would use that in the GG unit. You would need to upgrade one of the GG models to a standard bearer.
Most WE players don't give the BSB a magical banner because this takes away the option for other more important magical items for the BSB.

Sidewinder

1 - 5 of 5 Posts