Templar grand masterlooks pretty good
Barded steed
Shield
Holy relic
sword of power

Heros-

Captain
Full plate armour
Dawn armourI would try to get a magical weapon on him for all the demons and tree spirits in the game, if not, the lance is good

Warrior preist
Heavy armour
Great weapon this guy definately needs a shield and sword of might or something to keep him alive and provide the "hatred " effects
Barded steed
Van horstmanns speculum

Battle wizard get this guy a horse too
2 Dispel scrolls
Core-

9 Knights All your knight units need musicians
champ + standard

5 Knights
Musician

5 Knights
Musician

15 Archers you could maybe break these down into 10 and make hunting parties to try and kill warmachines (bulk them up to 20 and split them) maybe only 1 can be scouts at a time, can't remember.

9 Inner circle knightstoo big, waste of points. You aren't going to outnumber anyone or get rank bonuses, so you might as well keep these manageable. No cav unit should have a frontage greater than 6-7 at the most (6 is better) so having extra bodies in the back doesn't help much except to make your unit more expensive than it needs to be. It may not fit your theme, but you could do with some infantry troops as well(maybe some swordsmen or not). The other thing that you're going to want is more units to get rid of fast cav (your bane) and artillary (your other bane) I would get a captain on a pegasus full plate, shield (or enchanted shield) and lance to hunt war machines and mages and the like. I would also have some 'other' knight units 5 strong with musician to help envelope the flanks or act as charge baiters.
Standard(war banner)

9 Inner circle knights
Standard

7 Outriders
Champ + Musician

6 pistoliers
Musician + Champ with repeater pistol
I like your fast cav, but I think the outriders could be a bit bigger (They are good around 9-10 strong and will sit back and decimate targets)

·
Confused Corgi
447 Posts
You are in the wrong forum-this should be in army lists.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.