Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
übertyrant
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mostly play 2K games, and I really wanted to use my green knight. Here's the army I came up with. This army isn't considered fun to play against; that's what my ogres and night goblins are for :D .
The fact that a damsel is the general hasn't got a big influence on the army. With a paladin, the Ld would have been 8, which almost all my units have (barring peasants - which can use the higher Ld of the knights anyway - and knight errant who don't really need it with the errantry banner)

characters:
the green knight

paladin
bsb
warhorse
wyrmlance
virtue of duty

damsel (general)
warhorse
dispel scroll
dispel scroll

core:
9 knight errant
full command
errantry banner

5 knights of the realm (+bsb)
full command
warbanner

6 knights of the realm
full command

6 knights of the realm
full command

10 peasant bowmen
skirmish

special:
3 pegasus knights
musician

5 questing knights
full command

5 mounted yeoman
shields

rare:
5 grail knights (+damsel)
full command
banner of defence

grand total = 1997

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
It may be risky, but id say loose a Scroll for the Chalice. 1DD per turn will often be better than 1 Scroll per game. If she does ever take a wound then just stop using it. If you Roll Gift of Life from the Lore of Life then you could always try that as a backup.

How come the Errant Knights are in a larger unit than the Realms? For the sake of even-ness i think they would be better off used in a single rank of 6 just like the Realms (should be).

Not sure how useful the Shields will be for the Yeomen, but definitely get them a Musician. Also as Pesant banners don give away Vpts, maybe give them a banner too. Same with the Bowmen, add a few to their number (12 or 16 total) and add banner, maybe even champ to, oh and Braziers)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.