Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first list I've made of the dark elves, if anyone can give me some advice. I'd appreciate it.

Sorceress with level 2 upgrade, cold one, biting blade, and talisman of protection- 181 points

Dark Elf Noble with heavy armor, shield, sea dragon cloak, cold one, Crown of Black Iron, and Dark Sword- 158 points

Assassin with Rune of Khaine and Sword of battle- 175 points

Assassin with Lifetaker, Dark Venom, and Cry of War- 175 points

20 man unit of Dark Elf Warriors with shields and full command- 185 points

20 man unit of Dark Elf Warriors with shields and full command- 185 points

24 man unit of Dark Elf Warriors with repeater crossbows and full command- 289 points

10 man unit of Corsairs with full command- 125 points

10 man unit of Corsairs with full command- 125 points

5 man unit of Cold One Knights with full command- 190 points

Reaper Bolt Thrower- 100 points

Reaper Bolt Thrower- 100 points

Total- 1988 points

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello, well first off im also new to the world of the dark elf.

In my oppinion, i think that you can drop one of the assassins, as these can be a waste of points.

you can afford to lose the command on the reapeapers, as these wont be used much, the standard would get taken in combat and gai your opponent extra victory points. also perhaps split into two samller units of 14 elves each (add extra men from points saved from loss of one assassin.)

i do like the nobel. i find the spearmen are under rated, they can be very effecive if used correctly.

take the blade and talisman off, try seal of ghrond and/or dispell scrolls to increase your magic ability. swap the sorcesess's cold one for a dark steed, better movment.

please dont get me wrong it is a good list im sure, these are the suggestions of a mad man. hope it helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.