Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a list I am thinking of using in friendly games. I'm hoping it will be a bit more fun to play with that my torny list, but I would still be most greatful for comment!

Will

Tomb King – Great Weapon, Collar of Shappesh – 201

Tomb Prince – Chariot, Chariot of Fire, Enchanted Shield, Light Armour, spear – 184

Hierophant – The Cloak of the Dunes, Hieratic Jar – 160

Liche Priest – Dispel Scroll - 140

24 Skeletons – Full Command, Hand Weapon and Shield – 241

10 Bowmen

2 Swarms

3 Chariots – Standard Bearer with Banner of the Undying Legion – 165

Scorpion

4 Ushabti

5 Carrion

Screaming Skulls Catapult – Skull of the Foe – 110

Casket of Souls

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Nice. Dont really have anything major to suggest really. I was going to say loose the Swarms for another Scorp, but as its more of a fun list then i think the Swarms will be fine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The list does look fun. It's much different than any list I play as it only has 1 unit of skellies or TG and only 10 archers.

I think that 20 archers is always the best way to go. 10 just doesn't give the justification to encant them with smiting. If you have 20 and can get smiting off with them than your looking at 40 arrows into the skys above your opponents. WIth 1/3 hitting on average you'll get 13-14 hits and maybe a decent amount of wounds! But thats just me, I love archers.

As Deceiver said becuase this is your fun list it looks good. I would like to try that list too, Good one!

Lanny May

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.