Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
übertyrant
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always wanted to field grimgor ironhide because of his pure killyness. No warmachines, wizards, or even anything mounted in this list, just solid blocks of infantry and some ogres for even more stompin' on da squishies.
comments and advice are welcome ;Y

characters
grimgor ironhide

black orc big boss
bsb
mork's spirit totem
heavy armor

core
25 orc boyz
full command
shields

25 orc boyz
full command
shields

25 orc boyz
full command
shields

special
19 black orcs + grimgor
full command
shields
gork's waaagh banner

19 black orcs + bsb
full command
shields

rare
3 ironguts

3 ironguts

grand total = 2000

·
Gentlemen.
738 Posts
I don't know if this is true for storm of chaos or not, but o&g can't take dogs of war anymore. the big 'un limit is dropped though, so you should probably drop a unit orcs to make some big 'uns. with the loss of the ogres, and the reduction of points from the three orc units to the one of big 'uns and one of normal orcs, that is just about enough room for a giant to fill the void of the missing rare choice(s). But this is just what I think.

Hope this helps!

·
I've had enough!
2,041 Posts
This isn't a SOC list. Grimgor is now a perfectly legal character using the O&G army book, 7th ed.

Whats with the ogres when you field trolls? Id keep it orcy and go this way.

Grimgor, from what I remeber, sure is killy.....so he should be fine.

It would be nice to see some of you tacics. From what I can, see all infantry, if the wrong kind of unit gets into the flank of your army (eg, dragons, chosen knights etc) then your line could get rolled. It's a very tough line, tho, so shooting damage should be minimised at least.

Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.