Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lord: Daemon Prince w. Mark of Khorne, Armour of Khorne, Soul Hunger, Master of Mortals
385 Points

Hero: Aspiring Champion w. Army Standard Bearer, Dispel Scroll, Mark of Khorne
165 Points

Core: 19 Warriors w. Chosen, Shields, Champion, Mark of Khorne
(Army Standard Bearer included in unit)
456 Points

Core: 10 Knights w. Mark of Khorne, Champion, Standard Bearer
415 Points

Core: 24 Marauders w. Champion, Standard Bearer, Shields, Light Armor
188 Points

Core: 24 Marauders w. Champion, Standard Bearer, Shields, Light Armor
188 Points

Rare: Chaos Giant
205 Points

6 Dispel Dice

2002 Points Total

Friendly Army... kind of

Opinions? Comments? Questions?

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Look at adding the Might of Khorne to the DPrince.

Drop the Chaos Warrior unit down to 11 (12 inc BSB) with Music and 2HW on top of what they have already. Khorne + 2xHW = insane number of attacks, especially with a 6 wide front.

Half the Knights into 2 units of 5. Add Music and Champ to each, no standards. Add 1 Knight to each unit, maybe make one Chosen.

Add in 2 Khornate Spawns.

Should have room for some more units too, with the ponts saved from the Huge Warrior unit. Look at Furies and small Maru Cav units (5-6 w/Flails and music)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I second Phoenix's post. I only suggest you consider Halberds for your Warriors, instead of 2xHW, because they are Khorne AND Chosen, so they already have an insane number of attacks and Halberds could really prove useful against opponents with high Toughness or/and a nice Armour Save..

Though looking at what Phoenix suggested, I think that he missed that the Warriors are Chosen, because he's suggestions cost too much. SO, I suggest you drop the Chosen, because the list would be much better with the aforementioned addons (and I still think you should consider Halberds instead of 2xHW on your Warriors, even if they aren't Chosen ;)).

Your Asp Champion can't have a Dispel Scroll, since he's not a Sorcerer and therefore he can't take Arcane items.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Your Asp Champion can't have a Dispel Scroll, since he's not a Sorcerer and therefore he can't take Arcane items.
Indeed, i missed that. If you want a Scroll, take the Deamonic power of one with your DPrince.

And yes, i did miss that the Warriors were Chosen too...it was 1am, what can i say :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.