Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my hands on a vampire book and getting on to buy the models but first I would like your advice on the list.
This is wat I got so far:
Vampire (General) on barded steed, level 4, armour of damnation, dawnstone, book of arkhan, hield, summon Creatures Dark acolyte, quickblood.

Vampire (death) on barded steed, talisman of persevation, Red fury,quickblood,dread Knight,enchanted hield, heavy armour and Lance

They Go with 8 black Knights with banner, muscician, barding and lances.

I would flank this unit with two banshees and two terrorgheists.

For core I got 2 units of dogs and Four units of skellies of 20 with full command (Blood and glory scenario's).

I am thinking to use this as a split Army where everything Fast work as a block and the slower units as a sepprate force.

Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Ok

I assume both are loord level vamps? on the second Drop dread knight you don't want to have to chalenage and magic itens take tali of endurance, sword of blood shed (+3 attacks) enchanted shield. First guy what is the armour of damnation never heard of that?

at the moment you have lots of small units that will be gone in 5 seconds in truth you would be better with blender vamp alone in the knights and a level 4 necro with you core to keep them going i would get more in your core big blocks of skellies works if you take master of the dead to increase them other wise zombies with standards.

You will need some more punchy units to act as hammers to actually beat opponents otherwise its just going to be a slow defeat.

I play vamps (well more legions these days) and they are a tough army to play.

Hope this helps :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts