24x Skinks (blowpipes)
scout

10x Saurus Cavalry
Musician
Standard bearer
Spawning champion
jaguar standard

6x Saurus Cavalry

i have kroq gar on the left flank, the large cavalry on the right small cavalry in middle towards right..

priest in middle with warriors..

skinks scout either side of the board as meat shields.. they move out of cover and fire.. then die while my cavalry dash up..

only a beginner at fantasy (been playingf bout a month?) so any suiggestions welcomed..

thinking of dropping kroq gar for lord on carnosaur

oldblood
mirrored shield
light armour
carnosaur
scimitar of sun resplendent
quetzl
itzl
sotek

what comes to 478 points?

which allows another lvl 2 priest or more warriors..

im unsure thought.. suggestions plz?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Welcome to LO.
For a begginner im fairly impressed.
I cant say i've seen a list like it before but it looks solid enough.

I would however make a couple of changes:
- like you said i'd drop kroq gar for the oldblood on carnosuar with the same equipment, except i'd take Glyph necklace and a normal shield instead of shield of the mirrored pool.
- this would give you enough points for that 2nd skink priest your after.
- i'd also make the skink units smaller, either three units of 16 or four of 12. This will give you much more flexibility, and means that single failed panic tests will cause you less problems.
- also if your planning on using some of the skinks for screens, then they'd be better equipped with javelins and shields to give them a save.
- the cavalry units and saurus units are fine. Though i'd consider dropping a couple of skinks to give the infantry some standards, and if you can afford it try an get blessed spawing of tepok to increase your magic defense.

Overall its still a pretty good list.
Good luck with it, an hope i've helped.

Andre

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
woop thanks

and im off down to the store tomorrow to play some games i'll try out with kroq-gar and what andre suggested..

and stonehambey.. i know ;) lol had a lord guy in the unit but decided having 2 threatening units (10 CoR's and carnosaur) makes the army alot more stable because once the CoR riders got taken out then my armys lost baisically lmao warriors are just for support and skinks die..

thanks for all information so far guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.