Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, Hi all. So...I have been playing chaos khorne for like 2 years, this is my first army and choice since i started playing ( in not quite a big community i might aswell add ). I have been changing and improving this army since then without checking any forums or any other site etc , just my thoughts or some friend's propositions after some 'long' talks. :)
Anyway here goes...

1xExalted Champion
MoK
Gaze of the Gods
Sword of Might
Shield
Juggernaut

1xExalted Champion
MoK
Axe of Khorne
Enchanted Shield

4xChaos Knights
MoK
Chosen
FC
War Banner

5xChaos Knights
MoK

10xChaos Warriors
MoK
Chosen
Shield
FC
Banner of Rage

5xMarauder Horsemen

7xFuries

5xFlesh Hounds

1xBeast Herd
7xGors
6xUngors

3xMinotaurs
MoK
G.W.

3xDragon Ogres
G.W.
L.A.

8 Dispel dice ( no scrolls :? )
The Champion with the Gaze is the general and joins the chosen knights & the infantry exalted in the chosen warriors. I've been playing vs some heavy shooting empire armies, vs some heavy casting Tomb kings ( with casket )& some vampires with 4 wizards, and also vs some pretty nice brettonians. I did pretty much well mostly wins or draws, rarely losses.
I am thinking about lightening the infantry a little bit and making the 2nd exalted champion cavalry, or something like that.
That's pretty much all.
Any comment, proposition or help is more than welcome!
Thnx for reading! :D

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Overall looks pretty nice. If you could add another warrior to the unit of 10 + Ext Champ that would e good, running 6 wide.

Music and Flails on the Maru cav would be a good addition.

As you have Dragon Ogres for high Str attacks, maybe loose the GWs on the Minos, and give them 2xHWs for mass attacks.

The Beast herd would benefit from a Champ and Music too.

Flesh Hounds are nice though to create points for the above possibly loose them for normal warhounds. Also maybe drop the Warriors banner, although that is nice too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the ideas, to be honest i was allready thinking about loosing the Banner of Rage and adding the musicians in the marauders and in the beast herd. I also got tempted to add a 4th D.Ogre, or removing the chosen from the warriors... Dunno just a few thoughts. What do u think ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts