Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, my first post, long time reader. Lookin at a mobile list to give some friends around here a run for their money. Needs to be good against all armies, friends run Marines, IG, Necros, Demons and Eldar, so I could end up facing any of those.

Ghaz
5 mega nobz
3x combi scorcha
Trukk 475

Mek w/ KFF, Burna, Boss Pole, 'Evy Armor
Nobz x7, 3x PK, 3x Big Choppa, Boss Pole, Waaagh Banner, 7x Eavy Armor, 3x Combi Scorcha
Painboy
Trukk 505

Kommandos x10, 2 burnas
Snikrot 215

Boyz x10
Nob w/ PK, Boss pole
Trukk 146

Boyz x10
Nob w/ PK, Boss pole
Trukk 146

Boyz x10
Nob w/ PK, Boss pole
Trukk 146

Boyz x10
Nob w/ PK, Boss pole
Trukk 146

Rokkit Buggy x2 70

Rokkit Buggy x2 70

Skorcha Buggy x2 80

Total: 1999

Thoughts? Comments? All feed back is welcome! :soldier:

·
Registered
121 Posts
As you are investing alot in the 6" Waagh, mb you can save some points and drop combi-scorchas from meganobs as they are unlikely to shoot anyway as they will be running.

Add 1 missing boy to each of your trukks ;)

I would try to find points to switch evy armour to cybork bodies for nobs. Perhaps drop big choppas. You should have enough gear to make them all different anyway.

At least one of the trukks could use a reinforced ram. Sometimes you will want to go over difficuly terrain. And 3% probability instead of 18% to fail the test is worth the 5 points.

Consider grenades on nobs.

Hope this helps. :beer:

·
Formerly Prince of Excess
3,560 Posts
Ghaz
5 mega nobz
3x combi scorcha
Trukk 475

That's a REALLY expensive unit. Ghaz isn't o good in Mech, he's best with an all foot army. I'd just grab 2 Meks and drop this unit.

Mek w/ KFF, Burna, Boss Pole, 'Evy Armor
Nobz x7, 3x PK, 3x Big Choppa, Boss Pole, Waaagh Banner, 7x Eavy Armor, 3x Combi Scorcha
Painboy
Trukk 505

Drop the Bosspole because his unit has one and he doesn't need one. One super Nob unit is plenty, so keep one or the other. They would be better with Cyborks over Eavy Armor and porbably only need 1 Scorcha.

Kommandos x10, 2 burnas
Snikrot 215

Not a bad unit but this army needs Lootas and fast. At least 2 units of 9, I'd do 3 of 9-10 in 2000 points. They're your best unit period and they really hurt armor which is what the games all about now.

I'd drop this unit for Lootas personally.

Boyz x10
Nob w/ PK, Boss pole
Trukk 146

Boyz x10
Nob w/ PK, Boss pole
Trukk 146

Boyz x10
Nob w/ PK, Boss pole
Trukk 146

Boyz x10
Nob w/ PK, Boss pole
Trukk 146

Bump these all up to 11 Boyz and a Nob.

Rokkit Buggy x2 70

Rokkit Buggy x2 70

Skorcha Buggy x2 80

Switch the Skorcha Buggy to a Rokkit Buggy. All those and the Lootas should give you the anti-MC and armor you need. Buggies by themselves are to fragile to rely on.
Drop Ghaz, one Nob unit of hate and Snikrots guys. Buy tons of Lootas and maybe a second Mek to spread the cover to every vehicle, even Buggies. That'd be a very strong army.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.