Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, strangely enough in making this list i found it a bit of a struggle to get down to 2K nicely (stupid expensive peasants :p) In the end i found myself having to loose half of the core peasant units i had originally typed into the list. Shame really, however i think the magic in this list is quite nice, with 10 levels worth of the Lore of Life (possibly heavens for the Prophetess?). Feel free to loose a Bowman and the Chalice for a Scroll if you like. Thoughts?

Prophetess of the Lady
Lv4
Bret Warhorse
Potion Sacre

Damsel of the Lady
Lv2

Damsel of the Lady
Lv2

Damsel of the Lady
Lv2
Chalice of Malfleur

Paladin BSB
Grail Vow
Virtue of Empathy
Morning Star
Shield

6 Knights of the Realm
FC

24 Men at Arms
Music / Standard
(BSB here)

23 [email protected]
Music / Standard
(Phophetess here)

21 Peasant Bowmen
Skirmishers
Braziers
Music / Standard
(Damsel here)

10 Peasant Bowmen
(Damsel here)

10 Peasant Bowmen
(Damsel here)

Grail Reliquae
+12 Battle Pilgrims

5 Mounted Yeomen
Musician

5 Mounted Yeomen
Musician

Field Trebuchet

Field Trebuchet

·
LO Zealot
2,610 Posts
yeah, I've got a peasant army I've considered, but I don't think lore of life is the way to overkill. I was thinking more of large blocks of peasants held together by their heroic knights in combat. Life has a couple of good spells, but I don't see it as a game winner

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Even Peasant armies need Knights to support them. David is correct in saying the list is rather meh. On top of that, you don't seem to have very many units, even for a Peasant list.

·
Swarm Queen of LO
1,174 Posts
It could possibly work, after all, Brets have some decent infantry for the price.

Leadership is going to be your biggest challenge, but it looks like you've basically got that covered. It might be a good idea, depending on what kinds of opponents you face, to drop a damsel for another paladin, possibly with Virtue of Empathy again. That way, you'll have three 12" sources of leadership 8 (assuming the prophetess is the general) and if you set your army up properly, every peasant unit could be at leadership 8 (except the trebuchets, I'd imagine).

Just an idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts