14x skinks
scout

13x skinks
scout

Priest

Priest

1997 points

suggestions/ fix's??

u should generally see the idea of this. stegadons and carnosaur to cause fear.. because i will be marching stegadons up im using cavalary with them.

once i get the money will drop the kroq-gar for normal lord on carnosaur and priests for a chief and 3rd stegadon.. unsure though

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well I don't have any experience with a list like this, so I can't comment much, but you might find many of your large targets shot to pieces. Then again, you might find your opponent focusing on getting the Carny and a steg down, leaving your CoR and other steg to crash on his lines. The scouting skinks may help, but all it will take will be a bolt/cannon ball or two to take down your dinos, and your skinks will have to stop the crews asap. Also, how are your shamans tooled out? As a quick note, unless I am missing something, which many times I am, how will you be including a 3rd steg in a 2k list, since they each cost one rare?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.