Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey i wrote my 2000point TK army list,im getting the last few models needed at christmas my army has a lot of magic and shooting but my friend said it might be a bit low on combat troops
i normally play empire or night goblins but there are regular tournaments at a nearby GW so i fight a few diffrent armies
liche high priest
heirophant
cloak of the dunes
heiratic jar

tomb prince
collar of shapesh
light armour+shield

liche priest
casket of souls

liche priest
skeletal steed

20 skeleton warriors
bows

20 skeleton warriors
bows

19 skeleton warriors
hand weapon+shield
LA
FC

3 ushabti

3 carrion

tomb scorpion

5 chariots

screaming skull catapult
skulls of the foe
total=2000
the TP goes in the skeleton warriors unit(combat one),my aim against empire(my main opponent)is too shut down his shooting asap,if the casket goes off and his war machines are in los they can kill the crew in turn 1 i also use the LHP to make the carrion charge in first turn(for my first game im hoping he doesnt know what casket does so he'll waste his scrolls on the carrion charge and there will be nothing to stop the casket)i think the list will fair well against most opponents i know it doesnt have a TK like most lists but i much prefer the LHP(just my opinion)any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Thats a pretty solid list. However theres a couple of things that could give it a bit more umph!
I'd drop two of the chariots and one of the skeleton bow regiments down to 10. I'd use these points to pick up a chariot and flail for the tomb prince, and a couple of tomb swarms. This should give you a bit more combat power.

Ps. The thought police of GW dont like people posting individual points costs for things on forums. Im not bothered aout it, but it might get LO in trouble, so im sure a mod will ask you to get rid of them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for helping thats a good idea:)(cheaper too)i will definently tweek it a bit but also can i ask a question?should i have the archers as a huge block of 30 so smiting will affact all?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Remember that archers standing behind other archers .. can't fire .. so you need to form a bow line ..

with 30 bowman in one unit this can be a hassle

ps and like andre said .. you might wanne remove the points for parts of the unit like horses etc.
Just add the points into the total costs of the unit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.