Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
señor brushman!
1,434 Posts
don't be so mean!!

Hey hey hey guys don't be so harsh!!!

If you gonna say just re-write it and burn it at least give him some suggestions..I would help but I don't have the time now.

·
señor brushman!
1,434 Posts
Dire Avenger Squad of 10 troops: Shuriken Catapult, Exarch w/Shuriken Pistol & Power Weapon, Distract Power [152pts]

Waveserpent with TL Bright Lances, Spirit Stones [135pts] – can carry the Avengers or the Scorpions if Infiltrate is not being used.
I'd take these out as the Dire Avengers tend to not make their pts back. Taking the Dire Avengers out means taking out the Waveserpent for them. This saves 287 pts to spend elsewhere.

Squad of 5 Wraithguard and Warlock with a Singing Spear & Conceal [224pts]
Waveserpent with TL Bright Lances, Spirit Stones [135pts]
Add 3 Wraithguard to the squad witht he pts we have from taking out the Dire Avengers and Waveserpant. This will increase the survivability of the squad. This leaves us with 182 pts to spend.

Farseer with Runes of Witnessing +5, Pyschic Power: ………….? [45pts]
You don't have to do this if you don't want to but sense you don't know what to do with him you could take off runes of witnessing and give him mind war and a singing spear. He will perform hit and run duties using the mind war to take off troops and singing spear to hurt armour. This will cost 103 pts. You will still have 124 pts to spend.

Guardian Defender Squad of 5 troops: Heavy Weapon Platform with Bright Lance [90pts]
Guardian Defender Squad of 5 troops: Heavy Weapon Platform with Star Cannon [90pts]
Add one more of these. Give it Starcannon if your against a heavy armoured troops, scatter laser against hoard armies (starcannon works too but more expensive) and bright lance if your facing lots of tanks or vehicles with high armour. you still have 34 pts.

Guardian Jetbike Squadron of 6 Bikes: 4x Twin Linked Shuriken Catapult, 2x Shuriken Cannon [250pts]
First of all, split these into 2 squads of 3 so if they get stuck in combat they're not all lost. Also you can choose more targets with each squad. Add in 1 more Shuriken Cannon to the squad. I personally don't like jetbikes as they are really expensive pts wise for what they do but if you want to take them then go ahead. This finally leaves us with 14 pts.

With the last 14 pts add 1 more guardian to 2 squads. This makes the list the exact same pt cost as the list before (at least if I did my math right and didn't screw anything up). I hope this helps!

Ben

1 - 2 of 2 Posts