Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This coming summer, a couple friends and I are going to a 2v2 game of order vs. destruction. I don't have everything in my list, but we did agree to not use any magic. The high elf player doesn't have much, and the other opponent is dwarfs. My ally is going to use dark elves. I made this list with 2 decent sized blocks of heavy hitting troops, and the rest cav. I have 2 lord builds, similar in power to each other.

Chaos Lord One
Armor of damnation
golden eye of tzeench
favor of the gods
sword of might
word of agony
shield
demonic mount
mark of nurgle.

425 for him. Good staying power, with a good chance to kill stuff

Chaos Lord 2

mark of nurgle
shield
golden eye of tzeench
runesword
favor of the gods
nurgle chariot
sporific musk

I made my list with chaos lord 2, so if I used the first, I would have 60 more points to play with or so.

Core

15 warriors
mark of nurgle
shields

marauder horsemen
light armor
flails

marauder horsemen
light armor
flails

warhounds
warhounds

5 in each for the hounds.

15 chosen
mark of nurgle
shields

This is going to be my most heavily protected unit think. If they can actually hit combat against dwarfs, they should be able to hit very very hard.

4 dragon ogres
additional hand weapons
champion

I got the champion.. because I ave 2 war shrines... and well, I think if these don't die, they'll cause major headaches

chariot
mark of nurgle 150

I just love the idea of chariots.. I never had an army that used them much.

then 2 warshrines

1992 with the 2nd lord.

I have onlly 2 blocks of infantry, and I could use the war shrines to protect my infantry units when the warhounds die, so I should in theory get to the dwarf lines almost unscathed.

Also, the dwarf player, he has mostly combat troops, with a runelord with anvil of doom.

I figure... my ally really wants to dish it out with the HE player, who is fairly new. Dwarfs will be a hard head on fight, but I'm totally up for the challenge.

I could go all mounted and cavalry. If so, I will throw away the unit of chosen and warriors, and add in 2 more units of marauder hosemen, and add in a unit of chaos knights in place of the chosen. I would totally have to rely on kills instead. The war shrines would lag behind, but provide beneficial support.

This will mainly be a fun game and what not.

What do you think for it all?

Otherwise if we do decide to use magic, I would actually use a sorcerer lord on chariot, and 2 sorcerers in 2 warrior blocks and go infantry heavy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts