Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Speedy
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First list i made had bikes and nobz on bikes. Was destroyed before it could kill anything. So heres what im planning now.

Weirdboy

10x Slugga Boyz
Nob
Big shoota
Power Klaw
Trukk
Boarding Plank
Wrecking ball

11x slugga boyz
Nob
Big shoota
Power Klaw
Trukk
Boarding Plank
Wrecking ball

11x slugga boyz
Nob
Big shoota
Power Klaw
Trukk
Boarding Plank
Wrecking ball

11x slugga boyz
Nob
Big shoota
Power Klaw
Trukk
Boarding Plank
Wrecking ball

20x shoota boyz
nob
2x big shootas

20x shoota boyz
nob
2x big shootas

im at work so i dont remember the points cost or whats exectly in the squads but that was the general thing. there might be bosspoles somewhere? Can't remember

Comments appreciated =)

·
Registered
316 Posts
1st of all, I wish I could be there to watch your opponent sh*t a brick when he sees that many models hit the board in a 1000pt gale =D Grats! Other than that, the only advice I'd offer is to sneak another HQ in there - I'm a fan of the 150pt BikerBoss (Bike, Klaw, Cybork, A. Squig), but another weirdboy would prolly suffice too (warpheads if you can find the points, imo). Other than that it seems like a well planned orky horde ^_^

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good list tons of troops I LOVE IT. but uhh. . . who takes out the armor in a 1000pt match my friends fields 2 baal class predators and has bikes and about 15 troops. . .grant it the number difference is big, but still, CC needs to come fast or those baal class preds are goin to have a lot of tallies

1 - 3 of 3 Posts