Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im new to FB and Lizardmen please give me some tips on the following army list.

Lord
Slann Mage-Priest
Second Generation Sun Standard of Chotec Sacred Plaque 550

Hero
Skink Preist Lvl 2 100
Skink Preist Lvl 2 100

Special
Kroxigor (3) 174
Kroxigor (3) 174

Core
Skink Skrimmishers (11) Blowpipes 66
Skink Skrimmishers (11) Blowpipes 66
Saurus Warriors (16)
Spears Champion Musician Standard Bearer 254
Saurus Warriors (16)
Spears Champion Musician Standard Bearer 254
Temple Guard (14) Sheilds Standard Bearer 254

Total 1992

I think I would group the skink priests with the skrimmishers to give them extra wounds and use them to extend the line of sight of the Slann.
The warriors would absorb any charges trying to get to the Slann. The Krox would be the heavy hitters. Please give me some advise.

·
Registered
155 Posts
First off, watch your post, can't post point costs and abilities of items like that. Just check the rules.

With 8 points left, give yourself another Skink.

As for you list, pretty standard majic heavy list. This is the 'eggs in basket' list. Lose the Slann and you are done. If I was you I would give yourslef a few more temple guard, 14 temple guard could pretty easily be defeated by a heavy horse charge or a flank attack - especially against fear causing units. If you are using the Slann at around 1000 points for the unit, make sure it is the hardest unit imaginable!

My list does not have the Krox, and instead more TG, and skinks. Skins are great, and I use majic to do what the Krox are designed for. Just some thoughts, but you should dominate in the majic phase. Let us know how is goes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.