2 Tiranoc chariots-170

2 Lion chariots-280

5 Dragon princes-200
full command

10 White lions-180
full command

RBT-100

Total=1495

Which do u think would be most effective or how could i change them? Need feedback8Y

·
Registered
278 Posts
Personally i would prefere the second list but then i don't like dragon mages. It depends on what you intend to do. I would ceratinly loose the commands on both of the archer units and take them both down to 10 men. I would replace at least one unit of charriots with a second unit of DP's, I would also loose the full command from the DP's just keeping the musicians if you are going to use two DP units, the DP's IMHO work better in pairs one hitting from the front one from the flanks. If however you intend to keep only one units of DP's take them up to 6 with a full command and warbanner. Charriots generally are not very resilient even against basic bowfire, and therefore i would replace both units and bulk up your DP's, spearmen and elite infantry. However this is only an oppinion and you have to game with an army you are happy with, good luck and have fun!

·
Herman1004
1,266 Posts
Hi

First list:

*IMO you need magic defence. As your only caster, I think the dragon mage should have a dispel scroll instead of the gem.
*Thats very many, weird numbered archers. I think 30 archers is way too much. I rarely field more than 10 of them. If you really want that many archers you should split them in three groups of 10 with no command except maybe musician as a points filler.
*SO...MANY...CHARIOTS... Against a shooty army these won't stand a chance. Drop the Tiranocs for a unit of 12 elite infantry (your choice)

Rest is fine.

Much of the same goes for the second list as well. Archers, chariots and your mage. Your mage has got two arcane items. Drop wand and give him a dispel scroll. It pleases me to see that you have brought in some spearmen in here as well.

Hope it helped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts