Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I've had enough!
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday,

Well, in my 2k list, I have a unit of 3 ushati in there, basicly for flanking.

So, is this a good choice? Or are ushabti only good in a set of 4? I havce 4 when I move to 2.25k, but I just can't squeeze the forsth in at 2k...

Regards, Tim

·
King of Curiosity
283 Posts
i know that this is a bit off topic but this is about ushabti so i thought i might as well ask this how good are ushabti anyway i've seen them in the book and they look pretty good but how effective are they in battle.(i've always thought that they looked cool and might add fighting power to my army but i don't want to spend 60 bucks on 4 useless models so i want to see if they are any good before i ever think about buying them in the future)

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
In a unit of 4 they actually make a pretty great unit. So long as they are supported by magic, atleast one spell a turn generally for moving, healing or attacking, their Str brings a lot to a TK list, as its hard to get good Str elsewhere.

·
King of Curiosity
283 Posts
In a unit of 4 they actually make a pretty great unit. So long as they are supported by magic, atleast one spell a turn generally for moving, healing or attacking, their Str brings a lot to a TK list, as its hard to get good Str elsewhere.
that being said would it be better to buy 10 more tomb gaurd for a unit of 20 or should i get 4 ushabti instead for a 2000 point army(I now have the scorpion, i put my liche priest for my casket on a stand so i can use him on foot as well as for the casket and i will either buy 2 carrion or wait a little longer to get a catapult and then get the carrion i just want to know what other special unit i should get by the time my army is 2000 points)

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Everones opinions iffer, but my vote would be for the 4 Ushati. Tomb Guard can be good, but bearking in mind theyre pretty much Skellies with KB, the superior Str the Ushabti bring is invaluable for killiness.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts