Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local 40k group is starting a campaign of global domination (Risk). Each player is will start with 3000 points, which we will be divided among three territories.

Every time a unit is destroyed, the unit is lost forever. However, each player will be given additional units at the start of each turn equal to the number of territories he/she controls. I have tried to build my units for survivability and after discussing the event with the coordinator I have opted to use (With out Numbers) this will allow me to refresh my Gaunts every turn and at the end of each battle. Staving they are not wiped out from the territory. (i.e. 1 gaunt must be on the table at the end of the match)

At the start of the first match we are given 300 points I am debating using this to buy 3 lictors or do you think I should use this to buy more gaunts or perhaps something else?

The current army is what I will be starting with; I would love to hear your advice and words of wisdom. Thank you for your time

Hive Fleet Viscus Voro

Hive Tyrant -217 (Acid Maw, Flesh Hooks, Both Adrenal Glands, Toxin Sacs, Toxic Miasma, Winged, Scything Talons x2 and Warp Field)

Hive Tyrant -174 (Enhanced Senses, Toxic Sacs, Extended Carapace, Venom Cannon and Twin-linked Devourers)

Tyrant Guard x2 -90 (Rending Claws and Lash Whips)

Brood Lord x2 -180 (Extended Carapace and Toxin Sacs)

Zoanthrope x3 -195 (Warp Blast and Synapse Creature)

Carnifex x2 -408 (Bonded Exo-Skeleton, Extended Carapace, Reinforced Chitin, Twin-linked Devourer, Venom Cannon, Spine Banks, Flesh Hooks and Enhanced Senses)

Carnifex x2 -418 (Bonded Exo-Skeleton, Extended Carapace, Reinforced Chitin, Twin-linked Devourer x2, Spine Banks, Flesh Hooks, Regeneration and Enhanced Senses)

Carnifex -237 (Bonded Exo-Skeleton, Extended Carapace, Reinforced Chitin, Both Adrenal Glands, Toxic Miasma, Tusked, Crushing Claw, Scything Talons, Regeneration and Flesh Hooks)

Gaunts x60 -540 (Flesh Borer and With out Numbers)

Warrior x5 - 179 (Enhanced Senses, Toxin Sacs, Extended Carapace, Scything Talons, Barbed Strangler, Death Spitter and Devourer x3)

Warrior x5 - 179 (Enhanced Senses, Toxin Sacs, Extended Carapace, Scything Talons, Barbed Strangler, Death Spitter and Devourer x3)

Total: 2996 points

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.